Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
8 nights + up to $3250 Bonus Value
- 8 Nights on Hawai'i, the Big Island
- Return Airfares With Checked Luggage
- 1 Time Golf for 2 Guests
- 1 Time Laua for 2 Guests
Why We Love It
- Absolute Beach Front
- Panoramic Views of the Pacific Ocean
- Short Drive from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- World Famous Golf Course at the Resort
My Hawaii Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
MyHawaii Package Inclusions
- 8 Nights in a Beachfront Room
- Return airfares to Kona flying Hawaiian Airlines with 2 x 32kg checked luggage^
- 8 day economy car hire*
- Kids Stay FREE#
$3250 BONUS Value
- 1 Time Golf for 2 at Mauna Kea Beach Club including 18 holes, green fees & cart hire^^^
- Breakfast Daily
- 1 Time Laua for 2~
- Complimentary WiFi in guestroom & public areas
Valid for travel: 18 April - 21 June 2017; 20 August - 8 September 2017; 3 October - 16 November 2017
Add from $50 per person for travel: 14 July - 19 August 2017
UPGRADE to an Ocean View Room from $300 extra per person!
Discover private beach life at its absolute finest at the Mauna Kea Beach Resort. Located on the North-West coast of the Island of Hawai’i, this elegant resort looks over its own slice of the Kohala Coast. Situated around the headland from its sister-resort, the Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel, the Mauna Kea offers private access to Mauna Kea Beach and reflects the spirit of its incredible location just as its founder, conservationist Laurance S. Rockefeller, intended.
The Mauna Kea Beach Resort is truly luxurious. Each of the 252 spacious guestrooms feature at least 1 private balcony and contemporary, high quality comforts. With L’Occitane amenities, large high definition televisions, media hubs, and coffee makers with Kona Blend coffee, you’ll definitely feel like you’ve escaped to a tropical paradise! The beds are large and comfortable and there is a nightly turndown service available. All of the rooms reflect the hotel’s tradition of understated elegance and room sizes cater for couples and families.
There are four restaurants and lounges to choose from, plus a club house, pro shop, and restaurant at the award-winning championship Mauna Kea Golf Course nearby. The Seaside Tennis Club features 11 ocean-side courts, there’s a fitness centre, large outdoor pool, the full service Mauna Kea Salon and Mauna Kea Spa by Mandara, and a boutique shopping enclave. Kids can enjoy the daily Mauna Kea Keiki Club and there are weekly cultural shows for the whole family to witness! Get involved with all the activities available at the resort, gaze out across the water from your beach lounge, or travel off site to explore the rest of the incredible Island of Hawai’i. The Mauna Kea Beach Resort is the perfect place to base yourself, no matter your holiday intentions!
- Fresh flower lei greeting at arrival
- Relaxing, seated check-in service with refreshments
- Lobby hostesses to assist and escort you to your room
- Welcome gifts just for keiki
- Complimentary use of the Fitness Center
- An array of water activities available through our Beach Club
- Enhanced beach services: thick orange towels, padded chaise lounges, cabanas, umbrellas, new water sports and activities
- Valet and self-parking available (daily fees apply)
- Electric charging stations available (fees may apply)
In your room:
- Nightly turn-down service
- Private lanai
- Built-in entertainment center with large flat screen TV, media hub for internet access, iPod, movies on demand and more
- Bedside iPod clock-radio
- Mini refrigerators stocked with bottled water replenished daily
- Coffee maker and Kona Blend coffee service
- Safe for valuables
- Robes and slippers
- Iron and ironing board, hair dryer
- Luxurious L'Occitane bath amenities: shampoo, conditioner, soaps, body lotion
- Writing materials and a selection of popular magazines and visitor information
- The Art of Mauna Kea, a beautiful coffee-table book about Mr. Rockefeller's art collection, to enjoy during your stay
Beachfront guest rooms have a large, furnished balcony and the availability of connecting Beachfront guest rooms makes this an ideal choice for families. (Floors 2-4, 590 square feet) - Views of lawn and ocean, with pathway access to beach.
- Beachfront Wing, Floors 2-4
- 590 square feet / 54 square meters
- Separate tub and shower room
- Air-conditioned; non-smoking
Ocean View Room
The Ocean View guest room offers a large, furnished balcony with an unobstructed panoramic view of the ocean and Kohala coastline (floors 5-8, 589 square feet).
- Main Tower, Floors 5-8
- 590 square feet / 54 square meters
- Furnished balcony with unobstructed panoramic views of the ocean and coastline
- Bathroom features tub/shower combination
- Air-conditioned; non-smoking
- 1 King bed
^^^One Round Of Golf Please be Aware the Club hire is not included in this bonus. Club rentals costs are US$55 plus 4.62 % tax at Manua Kea Beach. Per day. Payable direct to the Club House.
*8 day economy car hire: Car Hire includes CDW, unlimited mileage, airport fees and all sales tax. GPS available at an additional cost. ECAR - 2 Door / EDAR - 4 Door - Economy Car - Kia Rio or similar. Automatic, air conditioned vehicle. 2 adults and 2 children. 2 medium pieces of luggage. Car hire is based on a 24 hour period from the time the car is collected from the Depot to the time it is returned, with a 59 minute grace period. If car is collected at 8am, it must be dropped back by 8.59 am the next day to constitute 1 days car rental.
~1 Time Laua for 2: Operates Tuesday & Friday (Seasonally), 5:30PM - 8:30PM. Hours and days of operations are subject to change without notice.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. The Manua Kea Beach Resort does not charge a resort fee. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
AIRFARES are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x32kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply).
#Kids Stay FREE: There is no charge for children aged 18 years and under sharing the same room as their parents when using existing bedding.
Dear Chloe, While I have been back from my holiday to Hawaii for some time now I wanted to thank you for your assistance in making all the bookings. The trip went very well, the bookings were smooth and good accommodation. Thanks again, Mary F
Hi Thais, I just wanted to let you know that we have just returned from the most wonderful family holiday to Waikiki that was organised through your travel company. We stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki and everything was absolutely perfect! I will be recommending your travel company, as well as Waikiki, to my friends. Akino was our travel consultant and organised everything so well for us. She was extremely friendly and very patient, as we had many questions for her before we travelled. Thank you for a fantastic holiday. Kind Regards, Christine M
Hi Pania, We had the most amazing holiday that you helped to organise for us. The package deal that we received was very attractive and we found that everything went very smoothly in Hawaii. Thank you for all your assistance and we would not hesitate to use My Holiday package holidays again. Regards, Judy