Sheraton Princess Kaiulani & Sheraton Kona Resort
6 nights + up to $1750 Bonus Value
- Return Flights and Resort Transfers
- 3 Nights in Stunning Waikiki
- 3 Nights on the Amazing Island of Hawaii
- 3 Days of Car Hire
Why We Love It
- Steps from Waikiki Beach
- $2 Million Refurbishment
- Close to Shopping and Dining
- On-Site Restaurants and Bars
My Hawaii Package Inclusions and Exclusive Bonuses
MyHawaii Package Inclusions
- 3 Nights in a Princess Pool View Room at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani~
- 3 nights in a Partial Ocean View Room at Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa~†
- Return full service airfares^ with Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person
- Inter-island airfares from Honolulu to Kona
- Return airport/resort transfers
- Kids under 18 stay for FREE#
$1750 BONUS Value
- 3 days car hire on Kona, The Island of Hawaii†
- 1 day car hire in Waikiki, Oahu†
- Buffet breakfast daily at Sheraton Kona
- Discounted resort fee charge at Sheraton Kona~
- Complimentary car parking at the Sheraton Kona
- Starwood Waikiki - STAY AT ONE, DINE AT ALL^^
Valid for travel ex Sydney/Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth: Now - 31 March 2017
Add from $50 per person for travel: 18 April - 31 May 2017; 20 August - 8 September 2017
Add from $200 per person for travel: 16 July - 15 August 2017
Valid for travel ex Brisbane: Now - 20 March 2017
Add from $50 per person for travel: 18 April - 31 May 2017; 20 August - 7 September 2017
Add from $150 per person for travel: 10 July - 15 August 2017
For all alternate dates please call a specialised MyHawaii consultant!
Upgrade to a Tower Partial Ocean View at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani & Ocean View Room at Sheraton Kona at Keauhou Bay from $200 per person
Modern facilities, luxurious amenities, and prime beachfront location intertwine in this beautiful resort. Located in the heart of Waikiki, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani offers guests a royal island experience, complete with Polynesian cultural experiences and history.
The resort features a variety of rooms, all with outstanding views of the ocean or the city. All rooms are appointed with deluxe amenities including air conditioning, TV, refrigerator, and coffee/tea making facilities and luxury Sheraton touches to complete your Hawaiian experience. Offering casual dining facilities, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani features local favourites at its open-air buffet restaurant, the Pikake Terrace. For a relaxed outdoor environment, the Splash Bar & Bento is the go-to place to unwind and enjoy a poolside tropical drink and evening entertainment after a long day exploring Waikiki.
Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with one of the many cultural and historical activities offered by the hotel. From lei or bracelet making to hula lessons; fish feeding to ukulele lessons, there’s something for everyone in the family. After spending the day at Waikiki Beach, you can relax at the saltwater pool and sundeck at the hotel. Equipped with high-end gym facilities it's possible to maintain your fitness at the on-site Olakino Fitness Centre - if you can tear yourself from all the incredible fresh food and tropical cocktails! Close to local retail outlets, retail therapy is an excellent finish to a day spent in the sunshine.
Overlooking the beautiful Waikiki beach, the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is the perfect Hawaii accommodation for you and your family on your Hawaii holidays.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Currency exchange
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry services
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Poolside bar
- Wireless and wired internet access (surcharge)
Accommodating two double beds of notable comfort, the Standard Room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani is perfect for couples or small families looking for comfort and convenience. With a private balcony, deluxe spa amenities and in-room coffee and tea facilities, the Sheraton is a great place to stay during your Hawaii holidays.
Rooms are 21 square metres and accommodate up to 4 Adults
Pool View Room
Enjoy views of the resort pool from your private balcony when staying in a Pool View Room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Located just minutes from the beachfront, your accommodation is furnished with two double beds, deluxe bath amenities, traditional wooden furniture and other special touches to make your Hawaii holidays truly remarkable.
Rooms are 28 square metres and accommodate up to 4 Adults
Tower Partial Ocean View Room
Your Hawaii holidays will feel complete when you glimpse the blue waters of the Pacific from your furnished balcony of a Tower Partial Ocean View Room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Featuring two double beds, deluxe spa amenities and in-room coffee and tea facilities, your stay will be truly remarkable.
Rooms are 26 square metres and accommodate up to 4 Adults
Tower High Ocean View Room
Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean will take your breath away as you relax on your private, furnished balcony in the Tower High Ocean View Room of the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Furnished inside with two double beds, deluxe bath amenities, traditional wooden furniture and other in-room touches to make your Hawaii holidays stand out.
Rooms are 26 square metres and accommodate up to 4 Adults
†CAR HIRE Car hire rates include Unlimited Mileage, CDW, EP, Sales Tax, State Tax, Airport Fees. Driver must be 21 years of age and hold a full licence to hire a car in America. A valid credit card will be required for all car hire bookings. Car hire is based on a 24 hour period from the time the car is collected from the Depot to the time it is returned, with a 59 minute grace period. All additional fees to be paid directly.
^^STARWOOD WAIKIKI - STAY AT ONE, DINE AT ALL A unique feature of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Hawaii which allows guests staying at any one of our hotels on each island to enjoy its sister properties on that same island.
~Discounted Resort Fee at Sheraton Kona: Customers receive a discounted resort fee charge of $15.62 USD inclusive of taxes. This charge will be billed directly to all guests upon check in. Charge is Per room per night.
Resort Fee Includes:
- Wireless internet access in guest room and resort grounds
- Self-parking for one (1) vehicle (Valet parking available for a nominal fee)
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- Up to 30 minutes of long distance telephone calls per day
- Unlimited use of the Keauhou-Kona Trolley (9:00am-8:00pm)
- Self-Guided Cultural and Historical Tours of Keauhou Bay
- One (1) Sig Zane designed Tote bag per stay
- Welcome Greeting with shell lei
- Welcome Elixir upon arrival
- Unlimited use of resort bicycles
- Unlimited rentals of resort golf clubs
- Unlimited use of resort binoculars for island sight seeing
- Hula Lessons, Lei Making and Ukulele Lessons
- One (1) additional bottle of water per room
- Hospitality room to accommodate early arrivals and late departures - shower and changing room
- Unlimited use of lawn games (bocci ball, lawn darts, ladder ball, etc)
- Daily poolside mid-day refreshments: Local Elixir and fruit cup
Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included - to find out how we cover your needs or to get a free quote, contact one of our consultants. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 64 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check in. Please refer to the airline for fees.
#Kids Stay for Free: No charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) when using existing beds in rooms.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani 2017 Daily Resort Charge: This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $29.32, tax inclusive, per room, per day. Please find below information on the benefits and amenities guests receive for this charge:
- Highspeed wifi access in guestroom and public areas
- Highspeed wifi in Waikiki
- Complimentary in Room movie
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, long distance, toll free and international telephone calls
- Press Reader Access - access to 5000 newspapers and magazines in multi-language
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner - applicable towards Men and Women apparel
- Big Kahuna Beach Service - Waters (chilled), fruit and oshibori
- Discount at Moana Lani spa - (located at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa)
- Aloha Beach Services Discounts - Beach ocean activities
- Daily Cultural Activities - lei making, ukulele lessons, hula lessons,kukui nut bracelet making, etc.
- Keiki (child) gifts at check-in
- Sealife Park - Buy 1 get 1 free entrance
- Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily
- Unlimited long distance and international telephone calls
- "Collections of Waikiki" saving booklet
- Children 12 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant breakfast buffer (one child per paying adult)
Additional My Hawaii Packages at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Dear Chloe, While I have been back from my holiday to Hawaii for some time now I wanted to thank you for your assistance in making all the bookings. The trip went very well, the bookings were smooth and good accommodation. Thanks again, Mary F
Hi Thais, I just wanted to let you know that we have just returned from the most wonderful family holiday to Waikiki that was organised through your travel company. We stayed at the Sheraton Waikiki and everything was absolutely perfect! I will be recommending your travel company, as well as Waikiki, to my friends. Akino was our travel consultant and organised everything so well for us. She was extremely friendly and very patient, as we had many questions for her before we travelled. Thank you for a fantastic holiday. Kind Regards, Christine M
Hi Pania, We had the most amazing holiday that you helped to organise for us. The package deal that we received was very attractive and we found that everything went very smoothly in Hawaii. Thank you for all your assistance and we would not hesitate to use My Holiday package holidays again. Regards, Judy