- 5 nights in a Premier Ocean Front Room
- Return Flights with Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers
- Peace of Mind Guarantee'
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Access to Longboard Club Daily
- US $150 Resort Credit
- Mandatory Resort Fee Included
- Appetizer and Two Cocktails
Why We Love It
- Brand New Property in the Heart of Waikiki
- Waikiki's Only Salt Water Infinity Pool
- Steps from Waikiki Beach
- Modern Restaurants & Amenities
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 5 nights in a Premier Ocean Front Room
The resort destination’s enviable position steps from Waiki Beach means your Premier Ocean Front guestroom offers views that rival the best Honolulu hotels. Located beachside with a private lanai offering unobstructed views of the ocean, these relaxing and refreshing accommodations blend contemporary design with locally inspired elements, for spaces that reflect the beauty of Hawaii.
- Return Economy Flights including Checked Luggage
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package, you’ll also get 20kg per person checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy your holiday experience!
- Return Airport Transfers
Arrive at your destination with the confidence of knowing a friendly face is waiting to take you and your bags straight to your accommodation, and vice-versa when it’s time to go home.
- Kids Stay Free*
Bring your blessings. Up to 2 children (0 – 17 years) can stay free of charge when sharing the same room as their parents, using existing bedding.
- Peace of Mind Guarantee If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
There’s no place for worries on a holiday. That’s why when you book with us, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that whatever the future may hold, your travel plans can be changed. If your holiday plans are impacted by government restrictions, we’ll work with you to find a suitable date in the future to rebook your well-deserved holiday, guaranteed. Please see the important info tab for more detail.`
Valid for travel
For more travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1500 BONUS Value
- Elevate Your Stay with Daily Longboard Club Access*
Welcome to the Luxury of the Longboard Club. This experience offers a private setting at a Waikiki club level for guests to unwind and take part in curated offerings designed to further enrich their stay at the club room hotel. An elegant and functional design, personalized service, and dining program filled with international and local delights will take center stage, pillars of the ‘Alohilani experience. Enjoy Elegant Breakfast, International cheese and charcuterie selections and evening wines during your stay.
- US $150 Wine, Dine & Spa Credit*
With a US$150 credit, enjoy memorable meals, including the only Morimoto restaurant on Oahu by Iron Chef Masaharu Morimoto, casual ramen restaurant Momosan Ramen Waikiki , Swell Bar and pool bar offering stunning views and afternoon bites by day and live local music by night.
- Mandatory Resort Fees Included – Valued at US $283 per stay*
Mandatory resort fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! The resort fee includes complimentary extras such as unlimited high-speed internet access, Daily Beach Rental credits, Hawaiian Cultural Classes such as Lei Making, Hula Lessons; Fitness Centre access and more.
- Welcome Drink and Appetizers for 2
Sip and slip into holiday mode with a cocktail voucher and an appetizer for two.
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
Valid for travel: 01 – 31 May 2022; 16 August – 23 December 2022
Add from $200 per person for travel: 01 June – 15 August 2022
Subject to availability, blackout dates apply
Premier Ocean Front Room
The resort destination’s enviable position steps from Waiki Beach means our Premier Ocean Front guestrooms offer views that rival the best Honolulu hotels. Located beachside, these relaxing and refreshing accommodations blend contemporary design with locally inspired elements, for spaces that reflect the beauty of Hawaii. All the Premier Ocean Front guestrooms have a private lanai to take in the captivating views of the Pacific, either a king or 2 queen beds and approx. 30 square meters of living space.
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Looking for panoramic ocean views, luxury accommodation and amazing service? Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach is the resort for you! With multiple dining options, a rooftop pool bar, nightly live music, a kids pool, hot tub and an infinity pool, you really couldn’t ask for more from your Hawaiian holiday accommodation. Close to all the attractions, shopping and nightlife of Waikiki, it is the perfect location from which to explore the island. Read more about Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Rooftop Infinity Pool with Ocean View
- Private Cabanas, Daybeds & Water Lounges
- Rooftop Fire Pits
- Pool Bar
- Hot Tub
- Kids Pool
- Multiple Dining Options
- Evening Entertainment
- Kids Club
- Bike Rental
- Tennis Court
- Fitness Centre
- Fitness & Yoga Classes
- Spa and Wellness Centre
- Complimentary Wifi
- Undercover Parking
- Laundry Services
- Business Centre
- Event Space
- Gift Shops & Boutiques
- 24-Hour Reception
- Currency Exchange
- Non-Smoking Resort
Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Airfare includes 1x 20kg checked luggage allowance per person. Flights may not operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Date changes permitted subject to change fee and fare difference. Tickets are non-refundable.
Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
*Kids Stay Free
Children 17 years and under staying with an accompanying adult utilizing existing bedding are at no additional charge.
*Elevate Your Stay with Daily Longboard Club Access
Enjoy Daily elevated continental breakfast fare with a signature acai bowl and more
High-value California and international wines with custom craft beer variety on tap
International cheese and charcuterie selections with Executive Chef Petard’s fresh & flavor-filled daily offerings
HOURS OF OPERATION
Indoor/Outdoor Seating 6am – 8pm
Breakfast Service 6am – 10am
Evening Service 4pm – 8pm
*Mandatory Resort Fees Included
The Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach Mandatory Resort Inclusions:
- Beach Rentals (starting December 1): Guests can select from a wide range of items from Beach Candy Waikiki, located at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to enhance their beach and ocean experience.
- For each night of stay each guest room will receive 3 daily credits that can be applied towards rentals to include; Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Toys and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort.
- Other activities at Beach Candy such as Fitness Classes, Surf Lessons and more can be booked at an additional cost.
- Bottled Water: Two complimentary locally-sourced bottles of water per room, per stay. Purified water stations also available in resort lobby.
- Fitness Center: Daily access to the “Island Club and Spa” Fitness Facilities.
- Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Classes include Queen’s legacy tour, lei making, hula lessons and Hawaiian lessons.
- Honolulu Museum of Art: Enjoy complimentary entry for two guests when you show your guest room key at the Honolulu Museum of Art ticket office.
- In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature ‘Alohilani coffee by Hawaiian Paradise Coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room.
- Internet Access: Wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and throughout the resort.
- Local Newspaper: Available daily at Guest Services.
- Oceanarium Educational Program: Conducted by the ‘Alohilani Oceanarium dive team. See daily event listing for details.
- Parking: Pay for Self-Parking and be upgraded to Valet Parking service for the first night of your stay.
- Phone Calls: Unlimited local calls and up to 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls per day.
- Portable Phone Chargers: Available for use from Guest Services.
- Self-service 24-hour workspace: complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services.
- Spa Services Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Island Club and Spa. Please note spa services must be reserved in advance. Contact 808.200.5063 for reservations.
- Surfboard Storage: self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay (subject to availability).
- Tennis Courts: Access to ‘Alohilani’s 9th floor rooftop tennis courts. Tennis equipment available at the Island Club and Spa.
*Inclusions are subject to change without prior notice
All prices are person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice. Flights are not included unless otherwise stated & if included, are economy class unless otherwise stated. Price includes any stated bonus nights, upgrades & package savings, if applicable.
Peace of Mind Guarantee – If Things Change, So Can Your Holiday`
Applies to new bookings only. We can offer you the option to amend your booking date up to 24 hours prior to arrival, should any of the below criteria impact your holiday:
- You or an immediate family member is diagnosed with COVID–19
- You are forced into self-isolation
- You are awaiting the results of a COVID–19 test
- A Government directive is issued and means you are no longer able to travel to or from your destination.
Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Our travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
General Terms & Conditions
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase, this package is subject to general terms & conditions
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Ask your Holiday Expert about our great value coverage options.
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase this package is subject to general terms & conditions
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|