- 6 Nights in a Club Partial Ocean View Room
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay For FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Club Lounge Access with Breakfast Daily
- Three Station "Party Pass" at Street Food Hall
- HI FIT - Monday - Sunday FIT class daily
- Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Why We Love It
- Central Location across from Waikiki Beach
- Tiki's Grill & Bar - Best Mai Tai's in Waikiki
- Coconut Club
- Panoramic Views of Waikiki Beach in select rooms
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Club Partial Ocean View Room
This elegant accommodation also offers partial views of the Pacific Ocean from the step-out lanai.
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu flying Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person^
Does packing make you stressed? It won’t with us! Experience authentic Hawaiian hospitality on the way there and the way back, plus enjoy 2 lots of 32kg checked luggage when you travel with My Hawaii! That’s a lot of room for bikinis and board shorts!
- Return airport transfers with Lei Greeting on Arrival to Honolulu
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- Kids stay for FREE#
Take the whole family and forget counting your pennies, because when you holiday with us—up to 2 kids can stay for free when sharing a room with parents & utilising existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1750 BONUS Value
- Club Lounge Access Daily
Enjoy exclusive daily access to the Coconut Club! Marvel at panoramic ocean views from the 21st floor, comfortable indoor and outdoor seating! This access includes:
- Continental breakfast daily: Start your day with a delicious breakfast that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing in the Coconut Club! Enjoy a continental breakfast including a sample of items such as fruits, bagels, pastries, cereals, specialty coffees and fresh juices!
- Sunset reception: This daily reception includes a variety of sample items such as craft beer, wines, charcuterie, crudite and a selection of other light snacks!
- 10am – 4pm Juices, Coffee & Light Snacks
- Three Station Party Pass~* at The Street Food Hall at International Market Place (one voucher per person)
Hungry? Even the pickiest eaters will find a dish in the chef inspired International Marketplace, Street Food Hall. Choose your favourite 3 from 8 food and 2 bar hawker stations for a delicious, custom dining experience!
- HI FIT** – Monday – Sunday FIT Class Daily
Keep active during your holiday with this daily fitness class inclusion! Each day there is a different activity for you to choose, including: Ocean Aerobics, Fun Run, Beach Workouts, Run, Yoga or Strength and Stretch!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 24 July – 16 August 2019; 17 – 28 August 2019; 19 October – 2 December 2019;
Add from $500 per person for travel (excluding Perth): 1 – 25 September 2019; 1 – 6 October 2019; 26 January – 20 March 2020
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 18 July – 16 August 2019; 17 – 26 August 2019; 26 October – 28 November 2019; 25 January – 19 March 2020
Add from $500 per person for travel: 1 – 25 September 2019; 1 – 6 October 2019
Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Club Partial Ocean View Room
This 29sq. metre room is stylishly-designed with contemporary furnishings and either 2 Double beds or 1 King bed. This elegant accommodation also offers partial views of the Pacific Ocean from the step-out lanai. Enjoy the room’s sleek bathroom that comes with a large tub.
Club Ocean View Room – UPGRADE from only $150 per person
This 25sq. metre room comes with either Double or King bedding configuration that comfortably sleeps 2-4 guests. Tastefully-designed with chic interiors as well as entertainment amenities like flat-screen TV, the accommodation exudes a home-like vibe. Also, get magnificent views of the ocean from the private lanai.
Club Premier Ocean View Room – UPGRADE from only $300 per person
This 25sq. metre room, located above the 19th floor of the hotel, features a full balcony that opens up to sweeping views of the Waikiki Beach. The beautifully-appointed accommodation comes with the bedding of your choice, either 2 Double beds or 1 King bed. Entertainment facilities and an outdoor sitting area are also provided for your enjoyment.
Club Ocean Front Room – UPGRADE from only $400 per person
This 30sq. metre room gives you and your loved ones the full Hawaiian experience. With uninterrupted views of the Pacific Ocean, this stylish accommodation features a private balcony. Sit back and relax on your Double or King bedding then enjoy a movie night on your flat-panel TV.
Club Premier Ocean Front Room – UPGRADE from only $550 per person
This 30sq. metre room, located above the 9th floor, features a step-out lanai and marvellous waterscape. Great for up to 4 guests, the accommodation is designed with 2 Double beds or 1 King bed. Families or couples will love the modern comforts that this room offers, including the luxurious spa bath and large vanity counter.
Club Junior Suite – UPGRADE from only $700 per person
This 40sq. metre suite with a spacious balcony is one of the hotel’s largest rooms, perfect for a family of 4. Well-positioned above the 10th floor, the accommodation opens up to panoramic views of the Waikiki Beach’s sparkling waters. Contemporary amenities include a comfy King bed (or 2 Double beds), a cosy lounge area with flat-screen TV and sleeper sofa as well as a luxury bathroom with tub.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
The world is yours to discover and the wonderful journey begins at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. Its contemporary-style accommodation and prime location make it one of the best boutique hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii. Book your stay at Aston Waikiki and spend your holidays admiring picturesque coastal views, exploring mountain villages and more.
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- 5 restaurants and bars
- 24-hour security supervision
- Concierge services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning facilities
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued atleast 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay FREE: Children 17 years and under staying with an accompanying adult utilizing existing bedding are at no additional charge.
The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel charges a Resort Fee of $46USD per night per room that is in addition to our rates and that will be automatically added to your bill by the hotel. The Resort Fee provides the following:
- Two logo water bottles to use at our filtered water stations
- In-room internet (includes Wi-Fi and wired, up to 4 devices)
- Unlimited DVD movies and PlayStation games
- Daily Poolside Treats
- Pool Deck Games
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- Keurig Coffee Maker in room (coffee replenished daily)
- Toll Free and Local Calls
- Up to 60 minutes of domestic and international calls
- In-room Safe
- Pool Towels and Beach Chairs
- Keiki Amenity (For children 12 and under)
- Discounts at Restaurants & Retailers in the hotel
Club Level Rooms include:
- Exclusive access to the Coconut Club Lounge, located on the 21st Floor with 180 degrees of panoramic ocean views
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor seating available at The Coconut Lounge
- Continental Breakfast including fresh juices, whole fruits, bagels, selection of pastries, cereals and specialty coffees
- Sunset Reception including craft beer, select wines, charcuterie, crudite and a selection of light snacks. Hours:
- 6am – 10am Continental Breakfast
- 10am – 4pm Juices, coffee and light snacks
- 4pm – 8pm Sunset Reception
~*Party Pass: (1) One- Three (3) Station Party Pass at The Street Food Hall. Ignite voucher to be redeemed at any of the 8 stations or two bars at The Street Food Hall for guests to create their own custom dining experience. (One (1) voucher per person). The Street hours of operation: Monday-Wednesday 9am-9pm & Thursday-Sunday 8am-10pm. Passes are not valid for breakfast.
**HI FIT: MONDAY Beach – Class Without Noodles Ocean Aerobics – Beginner
TUESDAY Fun Run & Beach Workout – Intermediate
WEDNESDAY Beach – Class Without Noodles Ocean Aerobics – Intermediate
THURSDAY Fun Run & Beach Workout – Beginner
FRIDAY Beach – Class Without Noodles Ocean Aerobics – Beginner
SATURDAY Kapiolani Park Fun Run, Yoga, Strength and Stretching – Intermediate
SUNDAY Kapiolani Park Fun Run, Yoga, Strength and Stretching – Intermediate
MEET AT 10:15 AM DAILY on the beach in front of Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
Classes start April 1st | Age Requirements: 16+ | Fitness Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Please contact Guest Services for further information.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|