- 6 Nights in Ocean View Room
- Return Flights including 2x32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Complimentary Extra Comfort Seating Upgrade^
- Complimentary Breakfast for Two
- Resort Fee Included
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Why We Love It
- Central Location across from Waikiki Beach
- Coconut Club
- Heated Swimming Pool
- On-Site Restaurants: Tiki's Grill & Bar
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in Ocean View Room
This elegant accommodation offers spectacural views of the Pacific Ocean from your private lanai.
- Return flights to Honolulu with Hawaiian Airlines including checked luggage 2x 32kg per person, meal and Extra Comfort Seating for two
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. In addition to generous checked luggage allowance included with your Hawaiian Airlines flights, you will also receive a complimentary upgrade to Extra Comfort Seating ! The only thing left to do is work out what to pack and enjoy your holiday experience!
- Return airport transfers
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- Lei Greeting
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional, fresh flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Kids Stay Free#
Take the kids! Up to 2 children under the age of 17 can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2,000 BONUS Value
- Complimentary upgrade to Extra Comfort Seating – valued at AUD $358 per person return
Receive a complimentary upgrade to Extra Comfort Seating and enjoy the extra legroom, priority boarding, on-board amenity kit and additional amenities that will make your travel experience special and more comfortable.
- Daily Breakfast for Two at Coconut Club
Holidays can be expensive enough, then there’s the added cost of food! You can forget this worry when selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package. Guests can enjoy daily breakfast for 2 guests at Coconut Club!
- Resort Fee Included^^
Mandatory resort fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! You won’t be caught out when you travel with us. No resort fees will be incurred during your stay!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel es SYDNEY – 13 July 2020 – 10 September 2020; 3 October 2020 – 10 December 2020; 12 January 2021 – 31 March 2021; 19 April 2021 – 31 May 2021
Add from $300 per person: 1 – 16 April 2021
Valid for travel ex MELBOURNE, ADELAIDE, PERTH – 13 July 2020 – 10 September 2020; 3 October 2020 – 10 December 2020; 12 January 2021 – 31 March 2021; 19 April 2021 – 31 May 2021
Add from $300 per person: 1 – 16 April 2021
Valid for travel ex BRISBANE – 7 July 2020 – 2 September 2020; 3 October 2020 – 10 December 2020; 14 January 2021 – 31 March 2021; 19 April 2021 – 31 May 2021
Add from $300 per person: 1 – 18 April 2021
Travel dates available until 10 December 2021. ^ Extra Comfort Seating upgrade is included on Hawaiian Airline flights departing between 09 July 2020 and 31 May 2021 only. For an alternate dates, peak time travel and Extra Comfort upgrade charges outside the advertised dates, please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292 *Peak surcharges may apply.
Ocean View Room
This 25sq. metre room comes with either Double or King bedding configuration that comfortably sleeps 2-4 guests. Tastefully-designed with chic interiors as well as entertainment amenities like flat-screen TV, the accommodation exudes a home-like vibe.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
The world is yours to discover and the wonderful journey begins at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. Its contemporary-style accommodation and prime location make it one of the best boutique hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii. Book your stay at Aston Waikiki and spend your holidays admiring picturesque coastal views, exploring mountain villages and more.
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- 5 restaurants and bars
- 24-hour security supervision
- Concierge services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning facilities
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
~Cancel Anytime applies to new bookings made before June 30, 2020. Cancellation must occur before June 30, 2020. Cancellation after this date will be subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions
~$99 Deposit this first deposit amount secures the promotional package price.
~ Extra Comfort flying Hawaiian Airlines – Extra Comfort guests will enjoy the following benefits :
- More legroom – 127mm (5″) extra legroom
- Priority security line1
- Priority boarding at the departure gate
- Personal electrical power outlet
- Amenity kit
1Priority Security line is a separate line from the general security line which is shorter and faster than the general security line. Available in Honolulu only.
Extra Comfort Seating is only available on flights operated by Hawaiian Airlines between Sydney, Brisbane and Honolulu sectors applicable to departures July 2020 – 31 May 2021, and excludes codeshare flights and domestic connections within Australia. Extra Comfort seating is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-refundable. Customers who have received a complimentary Extra Comfort Seat and voluntarily make changes to their reservation or seat will only be rebooked to an Extra Comfort Seat if it is available on the new flight. If Hawaiian Airlines are not able to secure the Extra Comfort Seat the customer is not entitled to compensation. Note such changes require 7 days advance notification prior to the new departure date. Customers who have received a complimentary Extra Comfort Seat as part of this campaign who are impacted by a Hawaiian Airlines initiated flight and seat change, equipment change, routing change, or flight cancellation are not entitled to compensation or a refund. Customers seated in an exit row must meet the FAA requirements including: Must be willing and able to assist; Must be 15 years of age or older; Adults must not be responsible for children under the age of 15; Must speak English and be able to comprehend the instructions to operate the emergency exit. Hawaiian Airlines reserves the right to move any customer who has purchased an Extra Comfort Seat or from any seat for operational or security reasons. This includes customers who do not meet exit row eligibility requirements.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. . Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
*Kids Stay FREE: Children 17 years and under staying with an accompanying adult utilizing existing bedding are at no additional charge. Cribs: Complimentary (subject to availability).
^^Resort Fee Included – Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel – The Complimentary Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel Resort Fee (valued at $48.29USD per room, per day)
The Resort Fee provides the following:
– Exclusive access to the HI FIT Program (7 days a week, instructor led Fitness activities on Waikiki Beach)
– Use of GoPro® for one day (7am – 6pm), subject to availability
– Reef friendly sunscreen lotion and after sun care located poolside
– Two logo water bottles to use at our filtered water stations
– Daily use of Beach Chairs and Towels
– In-room internet (includes Wi-Fi and wired, up to 4 devices)
– Daily afternoon activities which can include Lei Making, Hula Dancing, Ukulele playing and much more.
– Discounts at restaurants and retailers in the hotel
– $25 off tours and activities booked at the Hotel concierge / travel desk
– Tiki’s Grill & Bar – (1) free kids meal with purchase of (1) adult meal
– Wolfgang Puck’s – 10% discount and a local treat (excluding breakfast)
– Subway – Buy (1) sandwich and get (1) free Cookie Corner cookie (must be redeemed at time of purchase)
– Makai Gift Outlet – 10% off entire purchase (minimum purchase of $50) or 20% off entire purchase (minimum purchase of $200)
– Fitness Center access, 5am – 12am
– Keurig coffee maker in room (coffee replenished daily)
– Unlimited toll free and local calls
– Up to 60 minutes of domestic and international calls per stay
*Inclusions subject to change.
Daily Breakfast for 2 at Coconut Club
– Meal times are: Breakfast: 6:00am – 10:00am
– Coupons are issued at check in.
– Coupons have no monetary value and cannot be used for refunds. They are non-transferable and are only to be used by registered guests who qualify for the promotion.”
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon - Sun (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|