- 7 Nights in a Partial Ocean View Room
- Return Flights Including 20kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch Or Dinner Daily
- Resort Fee Included
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Why We Love It
- Central Location across from Waikiki Beach
- Tiki's Grill & Bar - Best Mai Tai's in Waikiki
- Coconut Club
- Panoramic Views of Waikiki Beach in select rooms
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 7 Nights in a Partial Ocean View Room
This elegant accommodation also offers partial views of the Pacific Ocean from the step-out lanai.
- Return economy flights to Honolulu including 20kg checked luggage per person^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get 20kg checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy the Jetstar experience!
- Return airport transfers
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- Lei Greeting
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional, fresh flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Kids Stay Free#
Take the kids! Up to 2 children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1250 BONUS Value
- Complimentary Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner Daily for 2 at Wolfgang Puck Express
Holidays can be expensive enough, then there’s the added cost of food! You can forget this worry when selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package. Guests can enjoy daily breakfast, lunch or dinner daily for 2 guests at the Wolfgang Puck Express!
- Resort Fee Included^^
Mandatory resort fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! You won’t be caught out when you travel with us. No resort fees will be incurred during your stay!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex Sydney & Melbourne – 3 February 2020 – 28 March 2020; 26 April 2020 – 31 May 2020; 16 August 2020 – 12 September 2020;
Add from $200 per person for travel: 1 June 2020 – 20 June 2020; 19 July 2020 – 15 August 2020;
For all alternate dates please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292!
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Partial Ocean View Room
This 29sq. metre room is stylishly-designed with contemporary furnishings and either 2 Double beds or 1 King bed. This elegant accommodation also offers partial views of the Pacific Ocean from the step-out lanai. Enjoy the room’s sleek bathroom that comes with a large tub.
Ocean View Room – UPGRADE from only $100 per person
This 25sq. metre room comes with either Double or King bedding configuration that comfortably sleeps 2-4 guests. Tastefully-designed with chic interiors as well as entertainment amenities like flat-screen TV, the accommodation exudes a home-like vibe. Also, get magnificent views of the ocean from the private lanai.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel
The world is yours to discover and the wonderful journey begins at Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel. Its contemporary-style accommodation and prime location make it one of the best boutique hotels in Honolulu, Hawaii. Book your stay at Aston Waikiki and spend your holidays admiring picturesque coastal views, exploring mountain villages and more.
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- 5 restaurants and bars
- 24-hour security supervision
- Concierge services
- Laundry and dry-cleaning facilities
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
*Kids Stay FREE: Children 17 years and under staying with an accompanying adult utilizing existing bedding are at
no additional charge. Cribs: Complimentary (subject to availability).
^^Resort Fee Included – Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel The Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel charges a Resort Fee of $48.28USD per night per room that is in included in your package. The Resort Fee provides the following:
– Exclusive access to the HI FIT Program (7 days a week, instructor led Fitness activities on Waikiki Beach)
– Use of GoPro® for one day (7am – 6pm), subject to availability
– Reef friendly sunscreen lotion and after sun care located poolside
– Two logo water bottles to use at our filtered water stations
– Daily use of Beach Chairs and Towels
– In-room internet (includes Wi-Fi and wired, up to 4 devices)
– Daily afternoon activities which can include Lei Making, Hula Dancing, Ukulele playing and much more.
– Discounts at restaurants and retailers in the hotel
– $25 off tours and activities booked at the Hotel concierge / travel desk
– Tiki’s Grill & Bar – (1) free kids meal with purchase of (1) adult meal
– Wolfgang Puck’s – 10% discount and a local treat (excluding breakfast)
– Subway – Buy (1) sandwich and get (1) free Cookie Corner cookie (must be redeemed at time of purchase)
– Makai Gift Outlet – 10% off entire purchase (minimum purchase of $50) or 20% off entire purchase (minimum purchase of $200)
– Fitness Center access, 5am – 12am
– Keurig coffee maker in room (coffee replenished daily)
– Unlimited toll free and local calls
– Up to 60 minutes of domestic and international calls per stay
*Inclusions subject to change.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|