- 6 Nights in a Ocean View Room
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Buffet Breakfast Daily for two
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Complimentary Resort Fees
- One free day use of a poolside cabana
- My Hawaii Exclusive SWIM Happy Hour
- Kids Stay FREE
Why We Love It
- Directly Across From the Beach
- Sundeck Overlooking Waikiki Beach
- Luxury Ho'ola Spa
- Weekly Farmers Market
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in an Ocean View Room
Unwind during your Hawaii holidays as you sip a cocktail from your private balcony and breathe in the sea air while staying in an Ocean View Room.
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu flying Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person^
Does packing make you stressed? It won’t with us! Experience authentic Hawaiian hospitality on the way there and the way back, plus enjoy 2 lots of 32kg checked luggage when you travel with My Hawaii! That’s a lot of room for bikinis and board shorts!
- Return airport transfers with Lei Greeting
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free! Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Buffet Breakfast Daily for two
Start your day with a delicious breakfast that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing! Two guests will enjoy the delicious array of locally sourced foods for free while feasting on a buffet breakfast each morning.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1500 BONUS Value
- Complimentary resort fees valued at USD $49 per night, includes extras & benefits*
Mandatory resort fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! You won’t be caught out when you travel with us, with a complimentary resort fee that includes extras and benefits!
- One free day use of a poolside cabana, once per room, per stay (based on availability)
Need a rest day after all of your exciting Hawaiian adventures? Two people can spend one day relaxing by the pool on a VIP cabana! Enjoy some quiet time and feel refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to take on Hawaii again.
- My Hawaii Exclusive SWIM Happy Hour
Take advantage of the awesome SWIM Happy Hour menu that is exclusive to My Hawaii guests only and includes up to 70% discount off selected menu items at SWIM, all day & all night!
- Kids stay for FREE#
Take the whole family and forget counting your pennies, because when you holiday with us—up to 2 kids can stay for free when sharing a room with parents & utilising existing bedding!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 17 October – 19 November 2019; 21 November – 30 November 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane –24 October – 20 November 2019; 21 November – 30 November 2019;
Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Waikiki City View Room
Enjoy views of vibrant downtown Waikiki from your comfortable, spacious City View Room at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki. Located on the fourth floor or higher, all accommodation is equipped with Wi-Fi, TVs, a work area and deluxe bathroom amenities.
38m2 – 46m2
Ocean View Room
Unwind during your Hawaii holidays as you sip a cocktail from your private balcony and breathe in the sea air while staying in an Ocean View Room. Just steps from the beach and located on the 4th floor and higher, your Hawaii stay will be completed with chic Hawaiian décor, deluxe bathroom amenities and newly refurbished accommodation. The Ocean View room may also include views of the city centre, beach activities, hotel atrium and Diamond Head Crater.
38m2 – 46m2
Ocean Front Room – UPGRADE from only $250 per person!
Your Hawaii holiday in paradise is complete when staying in a spacious Ocean Front Room, which overlooks the warm waters of the Pacific and famous Waikiki, with its majestic palm tree lined Kalakaua Avenue. Watch the sunrise over the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean from your King-sized bed or your private balcony, spend the day shopping or playing in the sands of Waikiki and finish your day with a relaxing bath and deluxe amenities.
38m2 – 45m2
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Walking along the soft sand of Waikiki beach, basking in the sun, sipping drinks from a fresh coconut, these are just a few of the activities you can look forward to in Hawaii! The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa in the heart of Waikiki is the perfect location from which to experience this unique Hawaiian coastal city. Read more about Hyatt Regency Waikiki here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar and lounge
- 2 restaurants
- Day Spa
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shops & boutiques
- Cultural classes
- Aloha Fridays
- Children activities
- Child care services
- Loyalty club
- On-site car rental
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking
- Wedding/meeting/event facilities
- 24/7 front desk
- 24/7 business centre
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. you must also have a valid ESTA visa issued atleast 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay FREE: There is no charge for children aged 18 years and under sharing the same room as their parents when using existing bedding.
*Mandatory Taxes: Complimentary Daily Resort Fee Charge (Valued at $49USD per room, per day) includes:
- Sunrise Yoga/Pilates class on pool deck, twice weekly
- Libation Exploration cocktail class at SWIM Restaurant and Bar
- Food demo twice weekly hosted by one of hotel’s chefs
- Entertainment/game room for little and big kids, open 24 hours
- Use of beach toys for children
- Chromecast service for in-room television viewing
- Discounted surfing lessons and rental of beach equipment from Billabong
- Resort Interactive Cultural Activities including weekly Hawaiian music performances, daily conch shell blow, visits to the Hawaiian Music Hall of Fame, and weekly walking tour of local interests
- Re-usable Hyatt Regency Waikiki tote bag
- Use of beach amenities and chairs
- “Biki” bicycle ride sharing service – one-time credit of $3.00 per person (2 persons maximum)
- 24 hour Stayfit Gym Access
- Two (2) re-usable souvenir Hyatt water bottles with water stations on each floor
- Children 5 & under “eat for free” from children’s menu with each paying adult in hotel restaurant
- Discount coupons from select Pualeilani Atrium shops, Na Ho’ola Spa and Swim Restaurant and Bar
- GoPro™ usage
- Frozen Treats provided daily poolside
- Premium Wifi in guestrooms and public areas
- Welcome plantation ice tea and fruit infused iced water at check-in
- House slippers and personal amenity items pre-set in guest room
- In-room coffee and tea
- Long distance and international calls – up to 60 minutes per day
- Access to incoming faxes
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- In-room Safe
- Guest Request Texting
** MyHawaii SWIM Happy Hour is available to MyHawaii customers during the operatin hours of SWIM (11am to 11pm). Menu Items are subject to availability and may change without notice.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|