My Hawaii Package Inclusions
Enjoy views of vibrant downtown Waikiki from your comfortable, spacious City View Room at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki.
Does packing make you stressed? It won’t with us! Experience authentic Hawaiian hospitality on the way there and the way back, plus enjoy 2 lots of 32kg checked luggage when you travel with My Hawaii! That’s a lot of room for bikinis and board shorts!
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
Take the whole family and forget counting your pennies, because when you holiday with us—up to 2 kids can stay for free when sharing a room with parents & utilising existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1500 BONUS Value
Mandatory resort fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! You won’t be caught out when you travel with us, with a complimentary resort fee that includes extras and benefits!
A holiday on Oahu wouldn’t be complete without this iconic tour. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and pay tribute to those involved in the bombing of Pearl Harbour. See Downtown Honolulu and a range of historic sites and travel in style in a Royal Star vehicle!
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
Take advantage of the awesome SWIM Happy Hour menu that is exclusive to My Hawaii guests only and includes up to 70% discount off selected menu items at SWIM, all day & all night!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 15 October – 20 November 2019; 26 January – 30 March 2020
Add from $500 per person: 04 September – 14 October 2019; 21 November – 27 December 2019; 03 January – 25 January 2020
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 1 October – 2 December 2019; 23 January – 30 March 2020;
Add from $500 per person: 13 August – 30 November 2019; 03 January 2020 – 22 January 2020;
Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Waikiki City View Room
Enjoy views of vibrant downtown Waikiki from your comfortable, spacious City View Room at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki. Located on the fourth floor or higher, all accommodation is equipped with Wi-Fi, TVs, a work area and deluxe bathroom amenities. This room is 38-46sq. metres & sleeps up to 4 guests.
Ocean View Room – UPGRADE to a Ocean View Room from only $300 per person
Unwind during your Hawaii holidays as you sip a cocktail from your private balcony and breathe in the sea air while staying in an Ocean View Room. Just steps from the beach and located on the 4th floor and higher, your Hawaii stay will be completed with chic Hawaiian décor, deluxe bathroom amenities and newly refurbished accommodation. The Ocean View room may also include views of the city centre, beach activities, hotel atrium and Diamond Head Crater.
38m2 – 46m2
+ Receive a complimentary The Buffet at Hyatt dinner for two valued at $100 per person
Ocean Front Room – UPGRADE from only $450 per person!
Your Hawaii holiday in paradise is complete when staying in a spacious Ocean Front Room, which overlooks the warm waters of the Pacific and famous Waikiki, with its majestic palm tree lined Kalakaua Avenue. Watch the sunrise over the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean from your King-sized bed or your private balcony, spend the day shopping or playing in the sands of Waikiki and finish your day with a relaxing bath and deluxe amenities.
38m2 – 45m2
+ Receive a complimentary The Buffet at Hyatt dinner for two valued at $100 per person
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Walking along the soft sand of Waikiki beach, basking in the sun, sipping drinks from a fresh coconut, these are just a few of the activities you can look forward to in Hawaii! The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa in the heart of Waikiki is the perfect location from which to experience this unique Hawaiian coastal city. Read more about Hyatt Regency Waikiki here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. you must also have a valid ESTA visa issued atleast 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay FREE: There is no charge for children aged 18 years and under sharing the same room as their parents when using existing bedding. Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa only:
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa Complimentary Resort Fee inclusions (Valued at $49USD per room, per day):
** MyHawaii SWIM Happy Hour is available to MyHawaii customers during the operatin hours of SWIM (11am to 11pm). Menu Items are subject to availability and may change without notice.
~Pearl Harbor – USS Arizona & Honolulu City Tour: This unforgettable tour begins with a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors will enjoy the many wonderful exhibits, galleries and displays the center has to offer. Following your visit to the center is a memorable tour of the USS Arizona as well as Pearl Harbor, which remains to be the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. This journey continues to the historic National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl, where we honor the many men and women who served in the Armed Forces. This historical landmark offers a backdrop of scenic rolling green hills and lush foliage. We wrap up this experience with a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu, where guests will see the impressive state buildings and learn about the `Iolani Palace (the only Royal Palace on American soil), as well as visit the majestic statue of King Kamehameha (the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Islands).
HIGHLIGHTS (*denotes stops made):
– Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial.
– National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials that honor America’s veterans
– Hawai`i State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
– `Iolani Palace The official residence of the Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
– Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
– Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
– For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
– No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
– Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed. The official bag policy can be found on the National Park Service website, www.nps.gov/valr/planyourvisit/safety.htm .
– Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
– Strollers are not allowed in movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
– All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
– Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
– Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
At My Hawaii we are:
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|