- 6 Nights in a Waikiki City View Room
- Return Full-Service Flights with Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kids Stay FREE#
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Mandatory Resort Fee Included
- MyHawaii SWIM Happy Hour**
Why We Love It
- Directly Across From the Beach
- Sundeck Overlooking Waikiki Beach
- Luxury Na Ho’ola Spa
- Weekly Farmers Market
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Waikiki City View Room
Enjoy spectacular views of the vibrant downtown Waikiki and Ko’olau Mountain range. These spacious rooms are some of the largest in Waikiki and include 1x King or 2x Queen Beds to comfortably sleep up to 4x people. Other features consist of a private balcony, iHome stereo with IPod docking station, 55″ flat screen TV and generous work area. Relax in a spacious bathroom with exclusive bath products from Na Ho’ola Spa.
- Return Full-Service Flights with Hawaiian Airlines including Checked Luggage^
We do the searching for you to find the best flights so you can book and relax. This deal includes return economy flights to Honolulu with 2 x 23kg of checked luggage, on-board meal/s and entertainment – how good is that.
- Return Airport Transfers
Arrive at your destination with the confidence of knowing a friendly face is waiting to take you and your bags straight to your accommodation, and vice-versa when it’s time to go home.
- Kids Stay FREE#
At the Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa, children 18 years and younger stay for free when sharing the same room (and existing bedding) .
$2000 BONUS Value
- Mandatory Resort Fees Included – Valued at USD $49 per day*
Mandatory resort fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! You won’t be caught out when you travel with us, with a complimentary resort fee that includes extras and benefits.
- My Hawaii SWIM Happy Hour – All Day All Night – (11am – 10pm)**
Take advantage of the SWIM all day all night happy hour pricing exclusive to My Hawaii guests while enjoying nighly entertainment at the SWIM Bar.
Valid for travel ex Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne
12 January – 09 April 2022; 06 May – 22 June 2022
*Departure date subject to change at any time depending on International travel restrictions imposed by the AU and US government.
Waikiki City View Room
Enjoy views of vibrant downtown Waikiki from your comfortable, spacious City View Room at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki. Located on the fourth floor or higher, all accommodation is equipped with Wi-Fi, TVs, a work area and deluxe bathroom amenities. This room is approx 46sq. metres & sleeps up to 4 guests.
Ocean View Room – UPGRADE from only $200 per person!
Unwind during your Hawaii holidays as you sip a cocktail from your private balcony and breathe in the sea air while staying in an Ocean View Room. Just steps from the beach and located on the 4th floor and higher, your Hawaii stay will be completed with chic Hawaiian décor, deluxe bathroom amenities and newly refurbished accommodation. The Ocean View room may also include views of the city centre, beach activities, hotel atrium and Diamond Head Crater. Room size approx. 46m2
Ocean Front Room – UPGRADE from only $350 per person!
Your Hawaii holiday in paradise is complete when staying in a spacious Ocean Front Room, which overlooks the warm waters of the Pacific and famous Waikiki, with its majestic palm tree lined Kalakaua Avenue. Watch the sunrise over the crashing waves of the Pacific Ocean from your King-sized bed or your private balcony, spend the day shopping or playing in the sands of Waikiki and finish your day with a relaxing bath and deluxe amenities. Room size approx 46m2
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Walking along the soft sand of Waikiki beach, basking in the sun, sipping drinks from a fresh coconut, these are just a few of the activities you can look forward to in Hawaii! The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa in the heart of Waikiki is the perfect location from which to experience this unique Hawaiian coastal city. Read more about Hyatt Regency Waikiki here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar and lounge
- 2 restaurants
- Day Spa
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shops & boutiques
- Cultural classes
- Aloha Fridays
- Children activities
- Child care services
- Loyalty club
- On-site car rental
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking
- Wedding/meeting/event facilities
- 24/7 front desk
- 24/7 business centre
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday. Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
All prices are person twin share unless otherwise stated, are in Australian dollars, are correct at the time of publication & are subject to change without notice. Flights are economy class unless otherwise stated. Price includes any stated bonus nights, upgrades & package savings, if applicable.
Please note, cancelled bookings will incur charges. Our travel service providers are entitled to impose cancellation charges, which can be up to 100% of the amount paid to them for the relevant service, regardless of whether travel has commenced. If any refunds are received from travel service providers, they will be passed on to you, less a minimum cancellation fee of $300 per person.
General Terms & Conditions
In addition to the specific terms and conditions outlined above, upon purchase this package is subject to general terms & conditions
Travel insurance is not included but is strongly recommended. Ask your Holiday Expert about our great value coverage options.
^Airfares Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Hawaiian Airlines domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Airfares are subject to availability at time of ticketing – ^airline carrier may vary subject to air schedule and availability. Baggage allowance may vary according to airline carrier.
Refer to Hawaiian Airlines website for up to date information on changes and cancellations – https://www.hawaiianairlines.com.au/alerts/covid-19-travel-information
Mandatory Resort Fees Included*:
The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa Mandatory Resort Fee (valued at $49 USD per room, per night, inclusions subject to change.) includes:
- Sunrise Yoga/Pilates class on pool deck, twice weekly
- Libation Exploration cocktail class at SWIM Restaurant and Bar
- Food demo twice weekly hosted by one of hotel’s chefs
- Entertainment/game room for little and big kids, open 24 hours
- Use of beach toys for children
- Chromecast service for in-room television viewing
- Discounted surfing lessons and rental of beach equipment from Billabong
- Resort Interactive Cultural Activities including weekly Hawaiian music performances, daily conch shell blow, visits to the Hawaiian Music Hall of Fame, and weekly walking tour of local interests
- Re-usable Hyatt Regency Waikiki tote bag
- Use of beach amenities and chairs
- “Biki” bicycle ride sharing service – one-time credit of $3.00 per person (2 persons maximum)
- 24 hour Stayfit Gym Access
- Two (2) re-usable souvenir Hyatt water bottles with water stations on each floor
- Children 5 & under “eat for free” from children’s menu with each paying adult in hotel restaurant
- Discount coupons from select Pualeilani Atrium shops, Na Ho’ola Spa and Swim Restaurant and Bar
- GoPro™ usage
- Frozen Treats provided daily poolside
- Premium Wi-Fi in guestrooms and public areas
- Welcome plantation ice tea and fruit infused iced water at check-in
- House slippers and personal amenity items pre-set in guest room
- In-room coffee and tea
- Long distance and international calls – up to 60 minutes per day
- Access to incoming faxes
- Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
- In-room Safe
- Guest Request Texting
MyHawaii SWIM Happy Hour** – All day all night (11:00 AM to 10:00 PM) using the SWIM Happy Hour Menu.
Kids Stay Free#
There is no charge for children aged 18 years and under sharing the same room as their parents.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|