- 6 Nights in a Waikiki City View Room
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE & Fly From $499**
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Complimentary Resort Fees
- One free day use of a poolside cabana
- 20% off 50 Minute Couples Massage
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Why We Love It
- Directly Across From the Beach
- Sundeck Overlooking Waikiki Beach
- Luxury Ho'ola Spa
- Weekly Farmers Market
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Waikiki City View Room
Enjoy views of vibrant downtown Waikiki from your comfortable, spacious City View Room at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki.
- Return economy airfares to Honolulu including 2 x 32kg checked bags & meal flying with Hawaiian Airlines^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get two lots of 32kg checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
- Return airport transfers
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- Kids stay for FREE and fly from $499#
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1500 BONUS Value
- Complimentary resort fees valued at USD $49 per night, includes extras & benefits*
Mandatory resort fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! You won’t be caught out when you travel with us, with a complimentary resort fee that includes extras and benefits!
- 1 x 20% off a 50-minute Couples Massage
Indulge in a couples massage with 20% off at the Modern Honolulu’s Lather Spa! Smell notes of coconut, lemongrass, passion fruit and vanilla in the air, experience the taste of peach green tea and let the spa’s trained touch wash over you.
- 1 x 1 Day Free Use of Poolside Cabana (Based on Availability)
Need a rest day after all of your exciting Hawaiian adventures? Two people can spend one day relaxing by the pool on a VIP cabana! Enjoy some quiet time and feel refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to take on Hawaii again.
- Lei Greeting on arrival
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 28 January – 2 April 2020; 11 May – 22 June 2020;
Add from $100 for travel: 21 July – 16 August 2020
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane: 24 October – 28 November 2019; 23 January – 5 April 2020; 25 April – 28 June 2020
Add from $100 for travel: 1 July – 16 August 2020
*EXCLUSIVE MY HAWAII SPECIAL: KIDS FLY FROM $499 APPLIES TO TRAVEL DURING THE BELOW TRAVEL PERIODS
*Select travel dates and departure cities only.
Valid for travel ex Brisbane: 23 January 2020 – 23 March 2020; 18 May 2020 – 25 June 2020
Valid for travel ex Sydney: 28 January 2020 – 23 March 2020; 20 May 2020 – 28 May 2020; 02 June 2020 – 17 June 2020
*Subject to availability. Standard kids fare applies to travel outside the above travel periods. Applies to children 2-11 yrs inclusive and infants under 2 yrs occupying a seat for the entire travel. Must be accompanied by adult.
Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Waikiki City View Room
Enjoy views of vibrant downtown Waikiki from your comfortable, spacious City View Room at the Hyatt Regency Waikiki. Located on the fourth floor or higher, all accommodation is equipped with Wi-Fi, TVs, a work area and deluxe bathroom amenities. This room is 38-46sq. metres & sleeps up to 4 guests.
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
Walking along the soft sand of Waikiki beach, basking in the sun, sipping drinks from a fresh coconut, these are just a few of the activities you can look forward to in Hawaii! The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Resort & Spa in the heart of Waikiki is the perfect location from which to experience this unique Hawaiian coastal city. Read more about Hyatt Regency Waikiki here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside bar and lounge
- 2 restaurants
- Day Spa
- Fitness centre
- Free Wi-Fi
- Shops & boutiques
- Cultural classes
- Aloha Fridays
- Children activities
- Child care services
- Loyalty club
- On-site car rental
- Currency exchange
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking
- Wedding/meeting/event facilities
- 24/7 front desk
- 24/7 business centre
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
*Kids Fly From $499 Subject to availability. Standard kids fare applies to travel outside the above travel periods. Applies to children 2-11 yrs inclusive and infants under 2 yrs occupying a seat for the entire travel. Must be accompanied by adult.
The Complimentary Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa Resort Fee (valued at $49USD per room, per day) includes the following:
– Sunrise Yoga/Pilates class on pool deck, twice weekly
– Libation Exploration cocktail class at SWIM Restaurant and Bar
– Food demo twice weekly hosted by one of hotel’s chefs
– Entertainment/game room for little and big kids, open 24 hours
– Use of beach toys for children
– Chromecast service for in-room television viewing
– Discounted surfing lessons and rental of beach equipment from Billabong
– Resort Interactive Cultural Activities including weekly Hawaiian music performances, daily conch shell blow, visits to the Hawaiian Music Hall of Fame, and weekly walking tour of local interests
– Re-usable Hyatt Regency Waikiki tote bag
– Use of beach amenities and chairs
– “Biki” bicycle ride sharing service – one-time credit of $3.00 per person (2 persons maximum)
– 24 hour Stayfit Gym Access
– Two (2) re-usable souvenir Hyatt water bottles with water stations on each floor
– Children 5 & under “eat for free” from children’s menu with each paying adult in hotel restaurant
– Discount coupons from select Pualeilani Atrium shops, Na Ho’ola Spa and Swim Restaurant and Bar GoPro™ usage
– Frozen Treats provided daily poolside
– Premium Wifi in guestrooms and public areas
– Welcome plantation ice tea and fruit infused iced water at check-in
– House slippers and personal amenity items pre-set in guest room
– In-room coffee and tea
– Long distance and international calls – up to 60 minutes per day
– Access to incoming faxes
– Unlimited local and 1-800 telephone calls
– In-room Safe
– Guest Request Texting
*Inclusions subject to change.
#Kids Stay Free There is no charge for children aged 18 years and under sharing the same room as their parents when using existing bedding.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|