- 6 Nights in a Historic Banyan Room
- Return Flights with Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
Exclusive Bonus Value
- One day access to Beach Club Lounge
- 20% off treatments at Moana Lani Spa
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Why We Love It
- Located in the Heart of Waikiki
- Legendary Landmark: 'First Lady of Waikiki'
- Waikiki's Only Beachfront Spa
- Amazing Views of Waikiki Beach & Diamond Head
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 nights in a Historic Banyan Room
All Historic Banyan Rooms at the Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa are located in the historic, original Banyan Wing with views of the vibrant city of Waikiki. The air-conditioned rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, LCD TV, refrigerator and other Westin touches.
- Return flights including checked luggage and meal per person^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy your holiday experience!
- Return airport transfers with lei greeting
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers with lei greeting and holiday stress-free!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
Resort Fees Excluded – Providing that extra special holiday enjoyment, from premium amenities to resort activities, accommodation providers in Hawaii charge resort fees. To be sure you’re not met with unexpected costs, please be aware of USD $48.30 per room per day fee charged upon arrival. See fine print for more details and inclusions.
$2000 BONUS Value
- One day access to Beach Club Lounge for 2 adults and 2 children – ages 12 and under (per room, per stay)
Elevate your travel experience by spending a day at the Beach Club Lounge! With an oceanfront setting perfect for relaxation, high-speed internet, breakfast and cocktails available, the Beach Club Lounge offers new levels of luxury.
- 20% off treatments at Moana Lani Spa
Need to unwind after a busy of activities in Hawaii? Experience pure relaxation with y20% off treatments at Moana Lani Spa. Resting right above the water, Moana Lani is the only oceanfront spa in Waikiki. Relax in expansive oceanfront lounges and enjoy facilities including steam room, dry sauna, whirlpool and shower facilities, the perfect place to rest your body and renew your spirit.
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier passport voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour voucher booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour voucher booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 23 August 2020 – 13 September 2020; 10 October 2020 – 13 November 2020; 19 November 2002 – 13 December 2020; 20 January 2021 – 13 February 2021; 22 February 2021 – 31 March 2021; 4 May 2021 – 4 Jun 2021; 18 August 2021 – 31 August 2021; 15 October 2021 – 13 November 2021 ; 19 November 2021 – 14 December 2021
Add from $300 per person – 5 June 2020 – 1 July 2020; 6 July 2020 – 10 August 2020; ; 5 June 2021 – 15 June 2021; 11 July 2021 – 10 August 2021
Valid for travel ex Brisbane – 23 August 2020 – 7 September; 8 October 2020 – 13 November 2020; 20 January 2021 – 13 February 2021; 22 February 2021 – 31 March 2021; 4 May 2021 – 4 Jun 2021; 23 August 2021 – 31 August 2021; 5 October 2021 – 13 November 2021; 19 November 2021 – 14 December 2021
Add from $300 per person – 5 June 2020 – 10 August 2020; 5 June 2021 – 15 June 2021; 11 July 2021 – 10 August 2021
For all alternate dates, please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292!
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
All Historic Banyan Rooms at the Moana Surfrider are located in the historic, original Banyan Wing with views of the vibrant city of Waikiki. The air-conditioned rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, LCD TV, refrigerator and other Westin touches. This room is 20-30sq. metres & sleeps up to 2 guests.
Take in the scenic views of Honolulu as you unwind in your own private retreat. Perfect for a family of 4, this 24sq. metre accommodation is equipped with up-to-date amenities. These include 2 Double beds, a minifridge with light refreshments and an LCD TV with cable channels and on-demand movies. The sleek bathroom is designed with a walk-in shower and vanity.
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
Sitting in the beachfront courtyard under the shade of the huge banyan tree, listening to the live music as it is carried on the breeze. Could there be a more relaxing way to spend an afternoon on holiday in Hawaii? You can do all that and so much more at Moana Surfrider, Westin Resort & Spa. Read more about Moana Surfrider here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Day spa
- Private beach area
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Fitness centre
- Retail shops
- Meeting rooms
- Function rooms/area
- 24/7 front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Pool cabanas and umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Business centre
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
- Wi-Fi premium access in guestrooms and public areas
- Mi-Fi rental – unlimited high-speed internet on the island (1 Mi-Fi per room, per stay)
- “Collections of Waikiki” discount booklet
- One (1) 4”x6” photo per room, per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay, per room)
- Unlimited local, toll free, long distance, and international telephone calls
- Guest activities including lei making, hula lessons, historical tour
- Children 5 and under eat free from breakfast buffet at Veranda and from the children’s menu in designated outlet with one paying adult; Children 6 – 12 eat free from breakfast buffet at Veranda and designated outlet with one paying adult per child
- Sea Life Park – Buy 1 get 1 free admission
- Daily yoga classes, bi-weekly aquacise, and RunWestin
- $5 discount on admission to the guided Iolani Palace tour
- Complimentary 15-minute surfing instruction – sand demonstration
- Buy $100 and receive $20 at the Moana Lani Spa
- Morning Ho’ala
- Moana shopping tote bag
This charge must be paid by the guest at the hotel at a daily rate of $48.28 USD per room, per day.
^Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
*Cocktail passes for two
Includes two cocktails/ beverages per outlet, one cocktail per person, as detailed below. Eight total cocktails included on pass.
Guests may redeem drinks voucher at a maximum of one outlet per day.
Must present cocktail “pass” and drinks voucher during each redemption.
Gratuity not included, to be paid locally at guest discretion.
Guests will receive packet upon check-in which must be presented upon redeeming at each location. Duplicate passes will not be issued if lost/ stolen – please treat as cash.
- The Royal Hawaiian: Mai Tai Bar – Two beverages from the Mai Tai Menu (excludes Ali’i)
- Moana Surfrider: Beach Bar – Two beverages from the Tropical Drinks Menu
- Sheraton Waikiki: Rumfire – Two beverages from the Liquid Aloha Menu
- Sheraton Princess Kaiulani: Splash Bar – Two beverages from Made in Hawaii Cocktail Menu
Beer, house wine, or soft drink may be substituted at any location.
**Pearl Harbour, USS Arizona, and Honolulu city tour
This unforgettable tour begins with a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors will enjoy the many wonderful exhibits, galleries and displays the center has to offer. Following your visit to the center is a memorable tour of the USS Arizona as well as Pearl Harbor, which remains to be the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. This journey continues to the historic National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl, where we honor the many men and women who served in the Armed Forces. This historical landmark offers a backdrop of scenic rolling green hills and lush foliage. We wrap up this experience with a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu, where guests will see the impressive state buildings and learn about the `Iolani Palace (the only Royal Palace on American soil), as well as visit the majestic statue of King Kamehameha (the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Islands).
Highlights (*denotes stops made):
- Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials that honor America’s veterans
- Hawai`i State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
- `Iolani Palace The official residence of the Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
- Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
- Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon - Sun (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|