- 6 Nights in a Historic Banyan Room
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay Free#
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 1 Day Access to Beach Club Lounge
- Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
- 20% Off Spa Treatment at Moana Lani Spa
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Why We Love It
- Located in the Heart of Waikiki
- Legendary Landmark: 'First Lady of Waikiki'
- Waikiki's Only Beachfront Spa
- Amazing Views of Waikiki Beach & Diamond Head
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Historic Banyan Room
All Historic Banyan Rooms at the Moana Surfrider are located in the historic, original Banyan Wing with views of the vibrant city of Waikiki. The air-conditioned rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, LCD TV, refrigerator and other Westin touches.
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu including 2 x 32kg checked luggage & meal per person flying with Hawaiian Airlines^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get two lots of 32kg checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
- Return airport transfers
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- Lei Greeting on Arrival
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Kids Stay Free#
Take the kids! Up to 2 children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2250 BONUS Value
- 1 Day Access to Beach Club Lounge for 2 Adults & 2 Children (per room, per stay)
Elevate your travel experience by spending a day at the Beach Club Lounge! With an oceanfront setting perfect for relaxation, high-speed internet, breakfast and cocktails available, the Beach Club Lounge offers new levels of luxury.
- 1 x 20% Off Spa Treatment at Moana Lani Spa
Indulge in a massage, body treatment, manicure, pedicure or facial with 20% off at the Moana Lani Spa! Smell notes of coconut, lemongrass, passion fruit and vanilla in the air, experience the taste of peach green tea and let the spa’s trained touch wash over you.
- Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
This full day tour will show you everything that makes Oahu the “Heart of Hawaii”. Experience the stunning Oahu scenery, culture and history by visiting sites like Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and much more!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Add from $300 for travel – 5 June 2020 – 18 June 2020;
For all alternate dates please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292!
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
All Historic Banyan Rooms at the Moana Surfrider are located in the historic, original Banyan Wing with views of the vibrant city of Waikiki. The air-conditioned rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, LCD TV, refrigerator and other Westin touches. This room is 25sq. metres & sleeps up to 4 guests.
The Historic Banyan Ocean Rooms at the Moana Surfrider are located in the historic, original Banyan Wing with views of the pristine sands of Waikiki Beach. The air-conditioned rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, LCD TV, refrigerator and other Westin touches. This room is 20-30sq. metres & sleep up to 2 guests.
One of the most luxurious accommodations at the Moana Surfrider, the Tower Premiere Ocean Room is exclusively located on the upper floors of the Tower Wing with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean. Inside is relaxing and comfortable with Hawaiian décor, signature Westin Heavenly Beds, deluxe spa products and more. This rooms is 32sq. metres & sleep up to 4 guests.
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
Sitting in the beachfront courtyard under the shade of the huge banyan tree, listening to the live music as it is carried on the breeze. Could there be a more relaxing way to spend an afternoon on holiday in Hawaii? You can do all that and so much more at Moana Surfrider, Westin Resort & Spa. Read more about Moana Surfrider here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Day spa
- Private beach area
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Fitness centre
- Retail shops
- Meeting rooms
- Function rooms/area
- 24/7 front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Pool cabanas and umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Business centre
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay Free – No charge for children under 18 when occupying the same room as adult(s) using existing bedding. Crib is complimentary.
Mandatory Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
WiFi Premium Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
MiFi Rental – unlimited high speed internet on the Island (1 MiFi per room per stay)
“Collections of Waikiki” Discount booklet
One (1) 4”x6” photo per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
Guest activities, Lei Making, Hula Lessons, Historical Tour
Children 5 and under eat free from breakfast buffet at Veranda and from Children’s menu in designated outlet with one paying adult; Children 6-12 eat free from breakfast buffet at Veranda and designated outlet with one paying adult per child
Sea Life Park – Buy 1 get 1 free admission
Daily Yoga Classes, Bi-Weekly Aquacise, and RunWestin
$5 discount on admission to the guided Iolani Palace tour
Complimentary 15-minute surfing instruction – sand demonstration
Buy $100 and receive $20 at the Moana Lani Spa
Moana Shopping Tote Bag
This charge must be paid by the guest at the Hotel at a daily rate of $42.53USD per room, per day.
*Resort Charge inclusions are subject to change.
Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour –
TOUR DESCRIPTION: Let us show you the wonders and beauty that makes Oahu the “Heart of Hawaii”. This complete full day tour is the perfect way to experience Oahu’s most scenic sights, unique culture and rich history. From Diamond Head Crater along the southern coast to the famous surfing beaches of the North Shore, you’ll take in a landscape that includes lush mountains and sparkling, turquoise waters. You’ll also stop at some fascinating locales. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler. For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches. Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tram tour is ADA accessible.
HIGHLIGHTS: An experienced tour driver will provide a complete overview of all the scenic points that the “Heart of Hawaii” has to offer. Some of the featured sites include: (*Denotes a stop)
– Diamond Head Hawaii’s most recognized landmark
– Exclusive Kahala Estates Hawaii’s Gold Coast
– Hanauma Bay* Formed within a volcanic cone, this marine ecosystem offers specatular views (Closed on Tuesday’s)
– Halona Blowhole Lookout * Where a volcanic lava tune propels water up to the sky
– Waimanalo Town Known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries
– Nu`uanu Pali Lookout* With panoramic views of the coast line to the sheer mountains veiled by the clouds
– Byodo In Temple* Commemorates the 1st Japanese immigrants to Hawaii
– Kualoa Ranch* Enjoy the Legends and Legacy Tram ride around one of the most sacred places on the island
– La`ie Hawaii Mormon Temple Contains breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more
– North Shore Surfing Beaches The surfing mecca that attracts surfers from around the world for the massive winger waves and Hollywood for the 7 miles of picturesque beaches
– Dole Plantation* Visit Hawaii’s Pineapple Experience, see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip soft serve ice cream
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|