- 6 Nights in a Historic Banyan Deluxe
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE# & Fly From $499**
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 2 x 1 Day Access Passes for Moana Lani Spa
- Buffet Breakfast Daily for 2 at Veranda
- Guaranteed 10am Early Check-in
- Guaranteed Double/ Double Bedding
Why We Love It
- Located in the Heart of Waikiki
- Legendary Landmark: 'First Lady of Waikiki'
- Waikiki's Only Beachfront Spa
- Amazing Views of Waikiki Beach & Diamond Head
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Historic Banyan Deluxe
All Historic Banyan Rooms at the Moana Surfrider are located in the historic, original Banyan Wing with views of the vibrant city of Waikiki. The air-conditioned rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, LCD TV, refrigerator and other Westin touches. You will also receive guaranteed double bedding as part of this package!
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu including 2 x 32kg checked luggage & meal per person flying with Hawaiian Airlines^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get two lots of 32kg checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
- Return airport transfers
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- Buffet Breakfast For 2 at Veranda
Start your day with a delicious breakfast at Veranda that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing! Two guests will enjoy the delicious array of locally sourced foods for free while feasting on a buffet breakfast each morning.
- Lei Greeting on Arrival
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Kids Stay & Eat FREE# & Fly from $499
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2000 BONUS Value
- 2 x 1 Day Access Passes for Moana Lani Spa Facilities (per room, per stay)
Indulge in a massage, body treatment, manicure, pedicure or facial with a 1 day access pass at the Moana Lani Spa! Smell notes of coconut, lemongrass, passion fruit and vanilla in the air, experience the taste of peach green tea and let the spa’s trained touch wash over you.
- Guaranteed 10am Early Check-In
Are you sick of waiting to check into your room when you arrive at your holiday destination? That can be avoided! Experience a guaranteed early check-in of 10am when selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package.
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Add from $100 for travel- 28 January – 2 April 2020; 11 May – 31 May 2020;
*EXCLUSIVE MY HAWAII SPECIAL: KIDS FLY FROM $499 APPLIES TO TRAVEL DURING THE BELOW TRAVEL PERIODS
*Select travel dates and departure cities only.
Valid For Travel ex Brisbane: 23 January 2020 – 23 March 2020; 18 May 2020 – 31 May 2020
Valid For Travel ex Sydney: 28 January 2020 – 28 March 2020; 20 May 2020 – 28 May 2020
*Subject to availability. Standard kids fare applies to travel outside the above travel periods. Applies to children 2-11 yrs inclusive and infants under 2 yrs occupying a seat for the entire travel. Must be accompanied by adult.
For all alternate dates please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292!
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
All Historic Banyan Rooms at the Moana Surfrider are located in the historic, original Banyan Wing with views of the vibrant city of Waikiki. The air-conditioned rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, LCD TV, refrigerator and other Westin touches. This room is 25sq. metres & sleeps up to 4 guests.
The Historic Banyan Ocean Rooms at the Moana Surfrider are located in the historic, original Banyan Wing with views of the pristine sands of Waikiki Beach. The air-conditioned rooms feature Westin’s signature Heavenly Beds and spa products, LCD TV, refrigerator and other Westin touches. This room is 20-30sq. metres & sleep up to 2 guests.
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
Sitting in the beachfront courtyard under the shade of the huge banyan tree, listening to the live music as it is carried on the breeze. Could there be a more relaxing way to spend an afternoon on holiday in Hawaii? You can do all that and so much more at Moana Surfrider, Westin Resort & Spa. Read more about Moana Surfrider here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Swimming pool
- Day spa
- Private beach area
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Fitness centre
- Retail shops
- Meeting rooms
- Function rooms/area
- 24/7 front desk
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Pool cabanas and umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Wedding services
- Business centre
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
*Kids Fly From $499 Subject to availability. Standard kids fare applies to travel outside the above travel periods. Applies to children 2-11 yrs inclusive and infants under 2 yrs occupying a seat for the entire travel. Must be accompanied by adult.
#Kids Stay FREE: No charge for children under 18 when occupying the same room as adult(s) using existing bedding.
Kids Eat FREE: Children 5 and under eat free from breakfast buffet at Veranda and from Children’s menu in designated outlet with one paying adult; Children 6-12 eat free from breakfast buffet at Veranda and designated outlet with one paying adult per child.
Mandatory Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
– WiFi Premium Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
– Basic WIFI access in public areas and guestrooms (Premium WIFI: $3.00 USD additional)
– Complimentary rental of MIFI (portable high-speed wifi) at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
– One (1) 4” x 6” photo per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
– One (1) day rental of GoPro camera through Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
– One (1) per stay $20 discount card to Reyn Spooners at Sheraton Waikiki (upon request at the front desk)
– One (1) per stay $20 discount off of any purchase at Martin & Macarthur.
– One (1) per stay $20 off of minimum $100 purchase in the Moana Lani Spa during your reservation (coupon upon request at front desk)
– With each paying adult – one child (12 and under) eats free from breakfast buffet at The Veranda, or children’s menu in our designated outlets. (Breakfast – The Veranda, Lunch – The Beach Bar, Dinner – The Beach Bar)
– Unlimited long distance, international, local, and toll-free telephone calls
– $5 discount on admission to the guided Iolani Palace tour
– One (1) per stay Moana shopping tote bag
– Collections of Waikiki savings booklet
– Surfing Instructions (sand demonstration by Beach Services) – Specifics: Basic fundamentals of surfing, approximately 10-15 minutes
– Aquacize (Monday, Wednesday, Friday; Must be 13 years old or older)
– Morning Ho’ala (Wednesdays at Sunrise) – A Hawaiian ceremony of renewal for the body, mind and spirit (duration 30 minutes)
– Moana Historical Tour (Monday & Wednesday, 11 am) – Historic Wing, 2nd floor
– Admissions to Yoga Classes (Duration 55 minutes) daily; Type of Yoga: Ki Kilo Lani Yoga
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $42.54USD per room, per day.
*Resort Charge inclusions are subject to change.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|