- 7 Nights Cruise
- Return Airfares
- All Onboard Meals
- Activities & Entertainment Onboard
- All port taxes & charges included
Exclusive Bonus Value
- BONUS Beverage Package Onboard
- 3 BONUS Nights in Waikiki
- BONUS Day Tour
- Prepaid Gratuities Onboard Included
- BONUS My Hawaii Package Savings
Why We Love It
- Ultimate Beverage Package Included
- Free Cabin Upgrade to Mid-Ship Inside Cabin
- Voted Best Hawaiian Cruise Itinerary
- Over 100hrs in Port Through 4 Main Hawaiian Islands
- 7 Nights onboard Pride of America’s Hawaiian Island Cruise in an upgraded Interior Stateroom
- Return economy airfares to Honolulu including checked luggage
- All onboard meals in complimentary dining venues, & selected non-alcoholic beverages
- A wide range of onboard activities, & entertainment
- All port taxes & charges included
- BONUS Free Beverage Package onboard Pride of America (Valued at USD$1650)
- BONUS My Cruises Package Savings
- BONUS 3 Nights accommodation in a centrally located hotel in Waikiki
- BONUS Pearl Harbour & City Sightseeing tour
- BONUS Prepaid Onboard Gratuities included
Based on sail dates November 14, 2020 & November 21, 2020.
Alternative Sail Dates / Surcharges Pride of America departs Honolulu every Saturday. Additional dates are available from April 2020 — November 2020. Please call our friendly sales team at My Cruises for more information.
*Australian school holidays and peak periods may incur additional airline surcharges.
*Surcharges may apply
- Upgrade to Oceanview Cabin from only $599 per person
- Upgrade to Balcony Cabin from only $859 per person
- Upgrade to MIDSHIP Balcony Cabin from only $999 per person
Pride of America was built in 2005. She underwent a multi-million dollar refurbishment in the spring of 2016 and is the only cruise ship sailing year-round in Hawaii. The Pride of America can accommodate 2,186 passengers. She offers a 7 night Hawaiian cruise starting on Oahu and visiting the islands of Hawaii, Maui and Kauai. Boasting a stunning interior along with 16 dining options, 12 bars and lounges and a health and fitness centre, the newly renovated NCL Pride of America has amazing facilities and top quality service. Relax as you sail towards your next island destination. The generous top deck includes 2 swimming pools and 6 hot tubs. It’s the perfect location to sit back and enjoy the breathtaking views, fresh ocean breeze and famous Hawaiian sunsets.
Lead in pricing is based on sail dates November 14, 2020 or November 24, 2020.
*Alternative sail dates between April — November 2020 may attract a seasonal surcharge.
Upgrade offer is subject to availability at the time of booking.
*IMPORTANT – Lead in upgrade pricing may be based on Obstructed View Stateroom.
Prices are subject to availability and subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Mandatory Resort Fee will apply for all hotels in Honolulu and will be due locally approximately $35USD/per room per day.
Conditions apply regarding the Norwegian Free at Sea Promotion – offer can be withdrawn or changed at any time.
Flights may not be direct or operate daily.
Accommodation can be pre or post cruise and subject to availability and flight scheduling, advised by consultant at time of booking.
Air surcharges may apply during Australian school holidays and peak periods.
Itineraries are subject to change at any time without notice.
Due to security reasons, all guests must be onboard 2 hours before sailing.
Disembarkation usually begins 2 hours after docking.
These fares/prices may change due to availability or currency fluctuations.
All passports, vaccinations and visas are the responsibility of the travelling guest to secure prior to departure from Australia.
Please check Visa requirements for all countries visited on this itinerary.
China, Russia, India, Canada and the USA require visas to be arranged prior to sailing for all Australian passport holders.
For Non-Australian passport holders please check with the appropriate embassy.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|