- 6 Nights in a upgraded Standard Ocean View Room
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Guaranteed Room Upgrade upon check-in
- Complimentary Hospitality Fee Included
- Surf Demonstrations + Food and Beverage credit
Why We Love It
- Recently undergone $35 million worth of renovations
- Directly overlooks the best surf break in Waikiki
- Live entertainment nightly
- Breath-taking views of Diamond Head
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Standard Ocean View Room
Just imagine waking up each morning to the spectacular views out across the world-famous Waikiki beaches. You will enjoy the cool Hawaiian breeze blowing gently in across the ocean.
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu flying Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person^
Does packing make you stressed? It won’t with us! Experience authentic Hawaiian hospitality on the way there and the way back, plus enjoy 2 lots of 32kg checked luggage when you travel with My Hawaii! That’s a lot of room for bikinis and board shorts!
- Return airport transfers
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2000 BONUS Value
- Complimentary upgrade from Standard City View to a Standard Ocean View upon check-in
- Complimentary hospitality fee* including extras and benefits
Mandatory hospitality fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! You won’t be caught out when you travel with us, with a complimentary hospitality fee including a welcome Dole Pineapple Whip on arrival, highspeed internet, daily surf demonstrations, Yoga on the go sets, unlimited local calls, Sunscreen, Beach chairs and towels, weekly entertainment, discounts to hotel on site activities including yoga, hot hula fitness, cocktail making, surf lessons and more!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 17 October – 19 November 2019; 28 January – 18 March 2020;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane: 24 October – 30 November 2019; 27 January – 16 March 2020;
Add from $100 per person for travel ex Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 22 July – 18 August 2019
Add from $100 per person for travel ex Brisbane: 18 July – 18 August 2019;
Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Standard City View
This room parades a spacious, modern feel with an ocean-inspired design and colour scheme. You will have either a King-size bed or 2 Twin beds and the room size will be either 26sq. metres or 31sq. metres depending on the configuration. You’ll relish views across the vibrant Honolulu skyline and enjoy the air-conditioning, large flat-screen TV, minibar, tea & coffee making facilities and lots of other amenities to enhance your stay.
Standard Ocean View
Just imagine waking up each morning to the spectacular views out across the world-famous Waikiki beaches. You will enjoy lounging with the cool Hawaiian breeze blowing gently in across the ocean. Rooms with one king or one queen bed. You can climate control your room with air-conditioning and the room has a range of features such as a huge 49-inch TV, in-room safe, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities.
Ocean View Room – UPGRADE to an Ocean View Room from only $300 per person!
Just imagine waking up each morning to the spectacular views out across the world-famous Waikiki beaches. You will enjoy lounging on your private balcony with the cool Hawaiian breeze blowing gently in across the ocean. This room is spacious and comfortable for 2 adults and 2 children to stay. You can climate control your room with air-conditioning and the room has a range of features such as a huge 49-inch TV, in-room safe, minibar and tea and coffee making facilities.
Queen Kapiolani Hotel
Surfers, water-lovers and sun-seekers rejoice at Waikiki’s Queen Kapiolani Hotel, with ideal access to some of the best beaches in the world and an endless range of water-sport activities to relish. There are breathtaking views from the hotel out across the spectacular Diamond Head, which is located nearby. The large city of Honolulu spreads out behind you and here you will find unparalleled choices for shopping, restaurants, bars and vibrant nightlife. This is the ultimate location to base your next family, couple or group holiday with something for everyone. Read more about Queen Kapiolani Hotel here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Deck Pool Bar & Grille
- Knots Coffee Roasters Café
- In-house surf school with board rentals
- Bar & lounge
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Hotel shuttle
- Airport transfer
- Valet parking services available at a charge
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
Complimentary Hospitality Fee (valued at $39USD per room, per night) includes:
- Dole Pineapple Whip tasting upon arrival at Aloha Whip
- QK Passport (discount coupons to on-site restaurants/retail shops)
- One time $20 F&B Credit ($5 breakfast, $5 lunch, $10 dinner credits tokens)
- 2 QK Bottled Waters (souvenir gifts)
- Highspeed wireless internet access
- 24 Hour Fitness Center
- In Room Digital Safe
- In-Room Refrigerator
- QK Hawaii Postcards
- Ice/Water Stations
- Use of Business Center
- Unlimited Local and Toll-Free Telephone Calls
- Daily surf demonstrations at Hans Hedemann Surf School
- Press Reader (access to 6,000 digital global newspapers/magazines)
- All Suites include a kitchenette, microwave, refrigerator, bathrobes, slippers, coffee maker
- Beach chairs/towels (upon request and based on availability)
- Yoga on the go sets including a carrying bag, jump rope, foam roller, multi-pound fitness cables (upon request based on availability)
- Discounts to hotel on site activities (haku lei making, yoga, hot hula fitness, cocktail making, apothecary workshops, surf lessons)
- Discounts to Oahu arts/cultural venues (Honolulu Zoo, Waikiki Aquarium, Iolani Palace, Bishop Museum).
- Weekly Live Music Entertainment by Local Artists
#Kids Stay For FREE: There is no charge for children 17 years and under occupying existing bedding in the same room with their parents or guardians. Not applicable in “Standard” room categories. ( applies to the upgraded Ocean View room only)
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|