- 6 Nights in a upgraded Junior Suite Ocean View Room
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers With Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay Free
- Hawaii voucher tour booklet
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Daily A LA Carte Breakfast for Two
- Guaranteed Room Upgrade Included
- Daily Cocktails for Two at Le Deck
- Complimentary Hospitality Fee Included
- Guaranteed Early Check-in
Why We Love It
- Recently undergone $35 million worth of renovations
- Directly overlooks the best surf break in Waikiki
- Live entertainment nightly
- Breath-taking views of Diamond Head
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Junior Suite Ocean View Room
Spend 6 days enjoying the sweeping views of the spectacular Diamond Head and the picturesque Waikiki beach from your private balcony! The Junior suite is tastefully finished with modern decor and has a relaxed feel, designed to reflect the colours of the ocean. This suite is air-conditioned and comes with a fully-functional kitchenette. Complimentary upgrade from Junior Suite Diamond Head View Room to an Ocean View Junior Suite included!
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu flying Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person^
Does packing make you stressed? It won’t with us! Experience authentic Hawaiian hospitality on the way there and the way back, plus enjoy 2 lots of 32kg checked luggage when you travel with My Hawaii! That’s a lot of room for bikinis and board shorts!
- Return airport transfers with lei greeting
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- Kids Stay Free
Take the kids! Up to 2 children under the age of 17 can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding!
- Exclusive My Hawaii Tour Booklet with amazing savings on popular local tours, activities & attractions
Relaxing at the day spa, swimming at one of the two outdoor swimming pools or whirlpool and shopping the day away at the shopping arcade is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Use this My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet to see more during your time in Hawaii!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2500 BONUS Value
- Daily breakfast* for 2 at Deck
Start your day with a delicious breakfast for 2 at Deck that will provide you with the fuel you need for a day full of activities and relaxing! Choose between a Diamond Head Breakfast, Continental, Triple Stack Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce or Coconut Chia Pudding with tea, coffee or juice!
- Complimentary hospitality fee* including extras and benefits
Mandatory hospitality fees can dampen an otherwise amazing Hawaiian holiday—just when you think it’s all been paid for, they sneak up on you at the end! You won’t be caught out when you travel with us, with a complimentary hospitality fee including a welcome Dole Pineapple Whip on arrival, highspeed internet, daily surf demonstrations, Yoga on the go sets, unlimited local calls, Sunscreen, Beach chairs and towels, weekly entertainment, discounts to hotel on site activities including yoga, hot hula fitness, cocktail making, surf lessons and more!
- Lei Greeting on arrival at Honolulu Airport
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Daily a la carte cocktails** for 2 at Deck Waikiki
We all get a little thirsty while laying out under the sun, right? Thankfully, this exclusive package includes a refreshing a la carte cocktail for 2 every day at Deck Waikiki to keep you cool & hydrated after a long morning of relaxing!
- Guaranteed early check-in
Forget carting your luggage around after a long flight while you wait for check-in to open – enjoy an early check-in upon arrival at the resort!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 11 May – 20 June 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane: 11 May – 17 June 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 18 August – 28 August 2019; 19 October – 02 December 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane: 18 August – 24 August 2019; 26 October – 30 November 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 24 July – 17 August 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane: 18 July – 17 August 2019
Add from $200 per person for travel ex Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 26 January – 20 March 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane: 25 January – 19 March 2019
Add from $200 per person for travel ex Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 01 September – 25 September 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane: 1 September – 25 September 2019
Add from $500 per person for travel ex Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 01 September – 25 September 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane: 01 September – 25 September 2019;
Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Junior Ocean View Suite
Tastefully finished with modern décor, your suite has a relaxed feel, designed to reflect the colours of the ocean. You have sweeping views of the spectacular Diamond Head and picturesque Waikiki beach, which you can indulge from your private balcony. The suite has a spacious and open feel and is a perfect size for 3 adults. Your suite is air-conditioned and has a fully-functional kitchenette for your convenience. You have a large 49-inch TV, an in-room safe and a deluxe bathroom.
Penthouse One Bedroom Suite – UPGRADE to a City View Penthouse from only $500 per person and receive a complimentary upgrade to an Ocean View Penthouse!
Step out onto your private balcony and indulge in vistas of either the iconic Diamond Head or famed Waikiki Beach from your Penthouse Suite. Newly-enhanced, this accommodation boasts convenience and comfort with a kitchenette, Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV, air-conditioning, room service and more. Roll out of your lavish Serta Dream bedding, sink into your tranquil bathtub, delight in lush Hawaiian Tropics bathroom amenities and sip your complimentary Nespresso coffee. Have it all in Queen Kapiolani’s Penthouse Suite. This one bedroom Penthouse Suite sleeps up to 5 guests.
Queen Kapiolani Hotel
Surfers, water-lovers and sun-seekers rejoice at Waikiki’s Queen Kapiolani Hotel, with ideal access to some of the best beaches in the world and an endless range of water-sport activities to relish. There are breathtaking views from the hotel out across the spectacular Diamond Head, which is located nearby. The large city of Honolulu spreads out behind you and here you will find unparalleled choices for shopping, restaurants, bars and vibrant nightlife. This is the ultimate location to base your next family, couple or group holiday with something for everyone. Read more about Queen Kapiolani Hotel here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Deck Pool Bar & Grille
- Knots Coffee Roasters Café
- In-house surf school with board rentals
- Bar & lounge
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Hotel shuttle
- Airport transfer
- Valet parking services available at a charge
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Meeting rooms
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
INCIDENTALS: A credit card or cash guarantee of $100.00 refundable incidental deposit is required upon arrival to cover any incidental charges that may be incurred by the guest.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued atleast 72 hours prior to departure
Complimentary Hospitality Fee (valued at $39USD per room, per night) includes:
- 2 Reusable Logo Bottles Per Room Per Sta (complimentary gifts for guests to take home)
- Weekend poolside refreshments (twice a day every Saturday/ Sunday)
- PressReader (access to over 6,000 national/ international online Newspaper and Magazine)
- StayCast by Google Chromecast for in-room TV Streaming from your personal device
- One site Biki (Bike Share) Station
- Welcome Sample Pineapple Whip (Aloha Whip loacted in lobby)
- Daily “Live” Music Entertainment
- Discounted On-Property Guest Activites (haku making, yoga, jogging, sip and paint, hot hula fitness)
- Yoga on the Go (Carrying bag, Mat, Jump Rope, Foam Roller, Multi Ib Fitness Cables)
- I24 Hour Access Fitness Center
- Daily Surf Demonstrations (Hans Surf School located in the lobby – 9am, 12 noon & 3pm)
- High Speed WIFI Internet, Guest Rooms and Public Areas
- 24 Hour Access Business Center
- Guest Printing service (Print from Laptop or Smart Device to the Business Center Printer)
- Beach Chairs/ Towels
- Raw Elements Sunscreen (Sample In-Room & Dispenser at Pool)
- Ice and Awater Stations
- Complimentary QK Post Cards
- In-Room Digital Safe
- In-Room Refrigerator
- 10% off Dollar Rental Cars
- Discounts for Lyft
- Unlimited Local & 1-800 Telephone Calls
- Discounted tickets to Waikiki Aquarium, ‘Iolani Palace, Bishop Museum and Honolulu Zoo
#Kids Stay For FREE: There is no charge for children 17 years and under occupying existing bedding in the same room with their parents or guardians.
*Daily Breakfast for 2: The daily breakfast for two at Deck will include a choice of the following: Diamond Head Breakfast, Continental, Triple Stack Pancake with Macadamia Nut Sauce or Coconut Chia Pudding + Pittaya Papaya Boat with coffee, tea or juice. Any purchases above and beyond these inclusions will be payable by Guest to Hotel at time of check out.
**Daily Cocktails for 2: Any (2) complimentary cocktails from the DECK. Waikiki menu. Valid for one time use only, both drinks must be ordered during the same visit. Must be 21 & over to consume alcohol, must provide ID at time of order.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|