- 10 nights in an Princess Pool View Room
- Return Flights including 2x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Kids Stay FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Return Airport Transfer
- Bonus Nights Included
- Upgrade to receive USD$100 Dining Credit
- Eternal Happy Hour at Splash Bar
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Why We Love It
- Only meters from Beautiful Waikiki beach
- Casual Hawaiian vibe
- Boutique shops & markets at your doorstep
- Excellent dining options at your fingertips
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 10 nights in a Princess Pool View Room
Enjoy views of the resort pool from your private balcony when staying in a Pool View Room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Located just minutes from the beachfront, your accommodation is air-conditioned and furnished with a King or 2 Double Sheraton Signature Beds, deluxe bath amenities, traditional wooden furniture and other Sheraton special touches. With approx. 27sq. metres of space, these rooms accommodate up to 4 guests. Includes 3 bonus nights thanks to My Hawaii!
- Return full-service economy flights with Hawaiian Airlines to Honolulu including 2x 32kg checked luggage per person and a meal ^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy your holiday experience!
- Kids Stay FREE#
Take the kids! Up to 2 children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
Resort Fees Excluded – Providing that extra special holiday enjoyment, from premium amenities to resort activities, accommodation providers in Hawaii charge resort fees. To be sure you’re not met with unexpected costs, please be aware of USD $37.93 per room per day fee charged upon arrival. See fine print for more details and inclusions.
$1500 BONUS Value
- Return Airport Transfers
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- USD $100 Dining Credit
Upgrade your booking to a Tower Ocean View room from just AUD $100 per person and receive USD $100 Dining Credit (per room per stay)
- Eternal Happy Hour (All-Day Happy Hour) at Splash Bar^^
All day Happy Hour card, exclusive to MyHawaii entitles you to Happy Hour pricing at Splash Bar all day long !
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
Valid for travel ex Sydney & Brisbane
19 April – 31 May 2021; 16 August – 9 September 2021; 3 October – 26 November 2021
Add from $400 per person for travel – 1 June – 10 June 2021; 11 July – 15 August 2021
Call a specialised MyHawaii consultant for a quote for travel – 1 – 18 April 2021; 16 June – 10 July 2021; 10 September – 2 October 2021 – Peak surcharges apply
Enjoy views of the resort pool from your private balcony when staying in a Pool View Room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Located just minutes from the beachfront, your accommodation is air conditioned and furnished with a King or 2 Double Sheraton Signature Beds, deluxe bath amenities, traditional wooden furniture and other Sheraton special touches. With approx. over 27sq. metres of space, these rooms accommodate up to 4 guests.
Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean will take your breath away as you relax on your private, furnished balcony in the Tower High Ocean View Room of the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Furnished inside with either 1 King or 2 Double Sheraton Signature Beds, deluxe bath amenities, traditional wooden furniture and other in-room touches to make your Hawaiian holiday exceed expectations, these rooms provide the perfect, elevated stay for up to 4 guests. They are approximately 25sq. metres.
Celebrate your setting in a Princess Ocean View room! Wake, relaxed, from the perfect night’s sleep in your plush Sheraton Signature bed and gaze out at the horizon beyond the stunning Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa (this resort’s sister hotel). Princess Ocean View rooms offer approx. 25-27sq. metres of space, a private balcony, King or Twin bedding, air-conditioning, Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, Shine spa products and more! They can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Centrally located in Waikiki and just steps away from the world-famous Waikiki Beach, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel offers guests a truly royal island experience complete with Hawaiian cultural ambience with breathtaking views of the Pacific ocean or vibrant city.
Read more about Sheraton Princess Kaiulani here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Two restaurants/bars
- Fitness centre
- In-room dining
- Tour and activity services
- Hawaiian entertainment every evening
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shops
- Children’s program
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- 24/7 front desk
- Medical services
- Meeting and events centre
- Computer station
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
~Cancel Anytime applies to new bookings. Cancellation must occur before 30 November 2020. Cancellation after this date will be subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions.
Daily Resort Charge must be paid by the guest at the Hotel at a daily rate of $37.93USD per room, per day.
- Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions
- WiFi Premium Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- MiFi Rental – unlimited high speed internet on the Island (1 MiFi per room per stay)
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily
- “Collections of Waikiki” saving booklet
- Children 5 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant breakfast buffet;
- Children 6-12 eat free with a paying adult (one child per paying adult)
- Sealife Park – Buy 1 get 1 free admission
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Big Kahuna Beach Service – Waters (chilled), fruit and oshibori service on Waikiki Beach
- Discount at Moana Lani Spa (located at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa)
- Aloha Beach Service – umbrella and two chairs discount located on beach
- Daily Cultural Activities – lei making, ukulelel lessons, hula lessons, etc.
- Keiki (child) gifts at check-in
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner with purchase
Resort charge inclusions are subject to change at any time, without prior notice.
^Flights are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the following link for an up to date policy in regard to changes and cancellations – https://www.hawaiianairlines.com.au/alerts/covid-19-travel-information?LID=1073227_CovidWaiver&HACMP=EMMP_HA-Fare_AU_20200922&RID=346993932&MID=1073227
Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
Kids Stay FREE# – No charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms. When a child rollaway bed is required, charges apply.
DINING CREDIT – Available to guests staying at Tower Ocean View and Princess Ocean View Room only
– Dining Credit has no cash value.
• Unused or Underused Dining Credit is not refundable.
• Certain Outlet exclusions may apply.
• Dining Credit may not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages
^^ETERNAL HAPPY HOUR – Eternal Happy Hour (All-Day Happy Hour) at Splash Bar – guest must be present; Happy Hour Pricing applies to beverages only (not applicable to food) All day happy hour card will be presented at check-in, guests will receive happy hour pricing at Splash Bar from 11am – 9:30pm (full time Splash Bar is open)
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon - Fri (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Sat - Sun (AEST)||10:00 am||4:00 pm|