- 4 Nights at Sheraton Princess Kailuani
- 4 Nights at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
- Return Flights with 1 x 23kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- 4 Days of Economy Car Hire On Maui
- $100 USD Dining Credit at Sheraton Maui
- Coupon Book + 4 Hour Parking at Outlet Malls of Maui
- Guaranteed Room Upgrade at Sheraton Maui
- Complimentary Daily Self Parking at Sheraton Maui
Why We Love It
- Iconic beachfront location
- $26.5 Million Guestroom Renovations
- Nightly cliff dive ceremony
- 5 on-site restaurants
- Famous 142-yard lagoon style pool
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 4 Nights in a Princess Pool View Room at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Enjoy views of the resort pool from the private balcony in your Princess Pool View Room! Take a short walk to the beachfront located within minutes from your accommodation then enjoy an incredible night’s sleep on your King or Double Sheraton bed!
- 4 Nights in an upgraded Partial Ocean View Room at Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Experience serene views of the ocean and resort grounds from your Partial Ocean View Room! With a private lanai, a pleasant colour scheme and a Sheraton Signature bed you will feel perfectly at home. Complimentary room upgrade included!
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu/ Maui including 1 x 23kg checked luggage per person^
Avoid the stress of arranging your own travel and let us do it for you! With return economy flights planned for you and 23kg checked luggage per person, when you travel with My Hawaii, the only thing you need to do is pack some clothes and enjoy your holiday!
- Return airport transfers with Lei Greeting
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Hawaii and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers.
- Kids stay for FREE#
Planning a holiday can be expensive especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, taking the family with you won’t cost the Earth! Detailed information can be found in the Fine Print tab.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2500 BONUS Value
- 4 days of economy car hire in Maui with nil excess
Do and see more on the Valley Isle. Experience the Maui yourself, stick to your own schedule and make your time in Hawaii. With 4 days of economy car hire, this is one of the best ways to make sure your holiday is one you’ll never forget!
- $100 USD Credit for dining (per room per stay) at Sheraton Maui
Get more out of your holiday in Hawaii with a complimentary $100 USD Dining Credit (per room per stay) at Sheraton Maui! This unrestricted extra will sweeten your holiday experience. Whether you want to put it toward meals, drinks, or anything else at the resort, treat yourself to something extra on us!
- Free 4-hour parking at Outlet Malls of Maui
Shop without any worries at Outlet Malls of Maui! We give you a complimentary 4-hour parking, an added extra from us!
- 1 x coupon book for Outlet Malls of Maui (per room, per stay)
Get extra saving from you favourite brand names! Now enjoy and shop your heart out!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less! Jump on the Pink Link Shopping Trolley running daily from Waikiki every 10-12-minutes for stress free shopping at Ala Moana Center.
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 22 January – 13 February 2020, 22 February – 20 March 2020
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 25 January – 13 February 2020; 22 February – 19 March 2020
Call our travel experts on 1300 004 292 to enquire about travel during peak periods (July – September) as prices may vary*
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Princess Pool View Room (Sheraton Princess Kaiulani)
Enjoy views of the resort pool from your private balcony when staying in a Pool View Room at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Located just minutes from the beachfront, your accommodation is air conditioned and furnished with a King or 2 Double Sheraton Signature Beds, deluxe bath amenities, traditional wooden furniture and other Sheraton special touches. With over 27sq. metres of space, these rooms accommodate up to 4 guests.
Partial Ocean View Room (Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa)
Start your days facing this ocean in these glorious, light-filled rooms. Enjoy 39sq. metres of space, your own private balcony, tasteful Hawaiian-designed decorations and stunning tropical views. Rest well on your choice of King or Twin bedding—sink into the Sheraton Signature mattresses and lose yourself in the luxury of crisp white sheets. These rooms feature a TV with cable and movie channels, free Wi-Fi, a coffee maker, air-conditioning and more. They can comfortably accommodate up to 2 adults and 2 children.
UPGRADE to a Tower Ocean View at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani and an Ocean View at Sheraton Maui from only $150 per person!
Tower Ocean View Room (Sheraton Princess Kaiulani)
Take in the breathtaking view of the Pacific Ocean from your furnished balcony. These rooms feature either a King or 2 Double Sheraton Signature Beds, deluxe spa amenities, in-room coffee and tea facilities, a flat-screen TV, Wi-Fi and other Sheraton special touches to make your stay truly remarkable. They comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests and are approximately 26 sq. metres.
Ocean View Room (Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa)
Breathe in the fresh ocean air and look out to the horizon from your private furnished balcony. These Ocean View rooms are expansive and luxurious. They can accommodate up to 4 adults on Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience beds (available in King and Twin configurations) and everyone can keep cool with the large opening windows and air-conditioning in-room. Other features include Wi-Fi, data ports, a TV with cable and LodgeNet movie channels, a coffee maker, make-up mirror, 100% cotton towels and more!
UPGRADE to a Tower Premier Ocean View at Sheraton Princess Kaiulani and a Deluxe Ocean View at Sheraton Maui from only $450 per person!
Tower Premier Ocean View (Sheraton Princess Kaiulani)
Panoramic views of the Pacific Ocean will take your breath away as you relax on your private, furnished balcony in your newly refurbished Tower High Ocean View Room of the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani. Furnished inside with either 1 King or 2 Double Sheraton Signature Beds, deluxe bath amenities, traditional wooden furniture and other in-room touches to make your Hawaiian holiday exceed expectations, these rooms provide the perfect, elevated stay for up to 4 guests. They are approximately 26sq. metres.
Deluxe Ocean View Room (Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa)
Relax on your private balcony and breathe in the fresh Hawaiian air as you look out across the azure ocean! The Deluxe Ocean View rooms are truly elegant, offering a luxurious stay for all. There’s plenty of room to kick back and relax, whether it be on the furnished balcony or on the plush armchair. The Sheraton Signature Beds ensure a good night rest while other amenities, such as flat screen TV, in room tea/coffee, microwave, fridge, Wi-Fi access and bathroom products, make your stay even more convenient!
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Discover Hawaii’s Valley Isle in ultimate luxury and style. Looking out to the ocean on the Ka’anapali Beachfront, this sprawling resort boasts 23 acres of tropical gardens, 2 pools, a jacuzzi, day spa, 6 restaurants and bars (including poolside bars), a kid’s pool, cultural events and more! All rooms are spacious and comfortable and face out toward the horizon, plus guests have direct access to snorkelling and swimming at the beach and are within a 5-minute walk to 2 iconic, 18-hole championship golf courses! Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa highlights the history, culture and natural beauty of the Valley Isle—there are ample opportunities to explore, indulge, feast and unwind. You’ll find your perfect tropical oasis here.
Read more about Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- 2 outdoor pools
- Kids pool
- Day spa
- 2 poolside bars
- 6 restaurants & lounges
- Private beach
- Golf (2 courses in walking distance)
- Cultural ceremonies
- Evening luaus
- 23 acres of tropical gardens
- Picnic areas
- Daily activities
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Business facilities
- Laundry/dry cleaning
- 24-hour front desk
- Area shuttle
- Luggage storage
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Centrally located in Waikiki and just steps away from the world-famous Waikiki Beach, Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Hotel offers guests a truly royal island experience complete with Hawaiian cultural ambience with breathtaking views of the Pacific ocean or vibrant city.
Read more about Sheraton Princess Kaiulani here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Outdoor pool
- Two restaurants/bars
- Fitness centre
- In-room dining
- Tour and activity services
- Hawaiian entertainment every evening
- Free Wi-Fi
- Gift shops
- Children’s program
- Concierge services
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- 24/7 front desk
- Medical services
- Meeting and events centre
- Computer station
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
NOTICE: Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa’s lobby will be undergoing a transformation from late-August 2019 until mid-November 2019. The lobby will be reimagined to create a relaxing place for guests to gather, with comfortable lounge seating, a wraparound lanai, and a full-service bar, which will be open daily for morning coffee service and afternoon/evening pupus (appetizers) and beverages. The resort will also feature a brand-new game room, where keiki and families can watch movies, surf the internet, and play their favorite games.
Work will take place 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday – Saturday. All resort services remain fully operational.
- The lobby renovation will be isolated to the main lobby and lower lobby level.
- During the renovation, the arrival experience will be rearranged to welcome guests just north of the lobby. Guests will still be able to utilize the same resort entrance, porte cochere and valet parking.
- We will work diligently to minimize any impact to the guest experience.
Food & Beverage:
- The resort’s daily breakfast buffet will be relocated temporarily to Maui Ballroom.
- The coffee cart will still be available for grab and go breakfast beverages and food items as usual.
- ROCKsalt dinner service will be relocated temporarily to poolside Mai Tai Bar, open from 5:30 – 9 PM.
- Teppan-yaki Dan, Cliff Dive Grill, Hank’s Haute Dogs and Mai Tai Bar will be open as usual.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani Mandatory Charge: Resort charge and inclusions are subject to change. Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
- WiFi Premium Access in Guestrooms and Public Areas
- MiFi Rental – unlimited high speed internet on the Island (1 MiFi per room per stay)
- Complimentary one day rental of GoPro Camera (1 per stay per room)
- Unlimited local, toll free, long distance and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily
- “Collections of Waikiki” saving booklet
- Children 5 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant breakfast buffet; Children 6-12 eat free with a paying adult (one child per paying adult)
- Sealife Park – Buy 1 get 1 free admission
- Complimentary local newspaper
- Big Kahuna Beach Service – Waters (chilled), fruit and oshibori service on Waikiki Beach
- Discount at Moana Lani Spa (located at Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa)
- Aloha Beach Service – umbrella and two chairs discount located on beach
- Daily Cultural Activities – lei making, ukulelel lessons, hula lessons, etc.
- Keiki (child) gifts at check-in
- $20 Gift Card at Reyn Spooner with purchase
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $38USD, per room, per day.
Sheraton Maui Mandatory Charge: Resort charge and inclusions are subject to change. Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
- Unlimited wireless high-speed internet access in guest rooms, lobby, pool bars, and Hoku Rotunda
- Valet parking on day of arrival (first night only)
- Scheduled shuttle service to The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, The Westin Ka’anapali Ocean Resort Villas, and historic Lahaina town
- Adult Pool Floats
- Professional resort photo session with Upcountry Photography and keepsake photo
- Signature logo Hawaiian tote bag
- Daily cultural activities – please see activity schedule for times
- Two eco-friendly refillable water pouches, with water fill stations throughout the property
- One complimentary dish from the “small plates” menu selections at ROCKsalt
- Daily marine educational talks and activities at Maui Ocean Center’s on-site Hawaiian Marine Life Hale with trained marine naturalists
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $39USD inclusive of tax, per room per day.
#Kids stay FREE: Sheraton Princess Kaiulani: Kids Stay & Eat FREE. No charge for up to two children under 18 when occupying the same room as adult(s) using existing bedding. Crib is complimentary. Children 5 and under eat free from Pikake Terrace Restaurant breakfast buffet; Children 6-12 eat free with a paying adult (one child per paying adult).
Sheraton Maui: No charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply).
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|