- 6 Nights in a City View Room
- Return Flights with 2x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Complimentary Extra Comfort Seating Upgrade^
- Cocktail Pass for Two
- Upgrade to Partial Ocean Jan-May 2021
- Welcome Amenity Gift
- Guaranteed Renovated Room
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Why We Love It
- Steps From Beautiful Waikiki Beach
- Amazing Infinity Pool
- Close to Shopping and Dining
- Nightly Light Show at the Pool
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 nights in a City View Room
The perfect background to your holiday, an Oceanfront Resort and views over the vibrant city and tropical greeneries await from your newly renovated City View Room’s private balcony! Your room offers luxury linen and comfortable bedding, and all the conveniences of modern amenities that will make your stay as seamless as how a holiday should be!
- Return flights to Honolulu with Hawaiian Airlines including checked luggage 2x 32kg per person, meal and Extra Comfort Seating for two
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. In addition to generous checked luggage allowance included with your Hawaiian Airlines flights, you will also receive a complimentary upgrade to Extra Comfort Seating ! The only thing left to do is work out what to pack and enjoy your holiday experience!
- Return airport transfers with lei greeting
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers with lei greeting and holiday stress-free!
- Kids Stay FREE#
Take the kids! Up to 2 children under the age of 18 can Stay for FREE when sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
Resort Fees Excluded – Providing that extra special holiday enjoyment, from premium amenities to resort activities, accommodation providers in Hawaii charge resort fees. To be sure you’re not met with unexpected costs, please be aware of USD $41.38 per room per day fee charged upon arrival. See fine print for more details and inclusions.
$2500 BONUS Value
- Complimentary upgrade to Extra Comfort Seating – valued at AUD $358 per person return
Receive a complimentary upgrade to Extra Comfort Seating and enjoy the extra legroom, priority boarding, on-board amenity kit and additional amenities that will make your travel experience special and more comfortable.
- Cocktail Pass for Two
Experience true Hawaiian hospitality with a cocktail pass to the best Oceanfront Bars in Waikiki! Mai tais, mojitos, margaritas and an array of tropical cocktails to choose from, this island-style inclusion is the perfect start to your tropical holiday.
- Welcome amenity gift
Fill your bag provided by the resort with a choice of treasures from the resort gift shop!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier passport voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour voucher booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour voucher booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex SYDNEY, MELBOURNE, ADELAIDE, PERTH : 16 August 2020 – 10 Sep 2020; 03 Oct 2020 – 10 December 2020;
Add $100 per person for travel from 4 – 14 January 2021; 19 January 2021 – 08 February 2021; 17 February 2021 – 31 Mar 2021; 19 April 2021 – 31 May 2021; AND RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY UPGRADE FROM CITY VIEW TO PARTIAL OCEAN VIEW
Add from $ 200 per person for travel : 13 July 2020 – 15 August 2020;
Add from $ 300 per person for travel : 01 April 2021 – 16 April 2021;
Valid for travel ex BRISBANE : 16 August 2020 – 02 September 2020; 03 Oct 2020 – 10 December 2020;
Travel from 4 – 14 January 2021; 19 January 2021 – 08 February 2021; 17 February 2021 – 31 Mar 2021; 19 April 2021 – 31 May 2021; AND RECEIVE A COMPLIMENTARY UPGRADE FROM CITY VIEW TO PARTIAL OCEAN VIEW
Add from $ 200 per person for travel : 07 July 2020 – 15 August 2020;
Add from $ 300 per person for travel : 01 April 2021 – 18 April 2021;
For all alternate dates, please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292! *Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
City View Room
Enjoy incredible, Waikiki city view from your well-appointed City View Room. Let Hawaiian breezes float in through your balcony doors as you relax amongst your deluxe furnishings and amenities. These rooms feature large comfortable beds with premium linens, coffee makers, LCD TV with cable channels and in-room movies, Wi-Fi, a safe, and full bathroom amenities, including a Toto washlet!
Enjoy incredible, uninterrupted ocean views from your well-appointed Ocean Front room. Let Hawaiian breezes float in through your balcony doors as you relax amongst your deluxe furnishings and amenities. These rooms feature large comfortable beds with premium linens, coffee makers, LCD TV with cable channels and in-room movies, Wi-Fi, a safe, and full bathroom amenities, including a Toto washlet!
Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
Just a 25-minute drive from the international airport Sheraton Waikiki is the best location in Oahu. Only a short walk from all the live entertainment, fantastic restaurants, and exotic bars of Waikiki, wander the tiki torch-lined streets for a late night shopping spree, indulge in some local delicacies, or learn to surf outside the hotel – The choice is yours at Sheraton Waikiki Hotel! Read more about Sheraton Waikiki Hotel here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Children’s pool with water slide
- Adult only pool
- Poolside bar
- Poppins Child Day Care
- Fitness centre
- Nightly entertainment
- Year-round children’s program
- In-room dining
- Activities desk
- Gift shops
- Concierge services
- Express Check-out
- Cultural activities
- Business centre
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
~Cancel Anytime applies to new bookings made before June 30, 2020. Cancellation must occur before June 30, 2020. Cancellation after this date will be subject to standard cancellation terms & conditions
~$99 Deposit this first deposit amount secures the promotional package price.
~ Extra Comfort flying Hawaiian Airlines – Extra Comfort guests will enjoy the following benefits :
- More legroom – 127mm (5″) extra legroom
- Priority security line1
- Priority boarding at the departure gate
- Personal electrical power outlet
- Amenity kit
1Priority Security line is a separate line from the general security line which is shorter and faster than the general security line. Available in Honolulu only.
Extra Comfort Seating is only available on flights operated by Hawaiian Airlines between Sydney, Brisbane and Honolulu, applicable to departures July 2020 – 31 May 2021, excludes codeshare flights and domestic connections within Australia. Extra Comfort seating is subject to availability, is non-transferable, non-refundable. Customers who have received a complimentary Extra Comfort Seat and voluntarily make changes to their reservation or seat will only be rebooked to an Extra Comfort Seat if it is available on the new flight. If Hawaiian Airlines are not able to secure the Extra Comfort Seat the customer is not entitled to compensation. Note such changes require 7 days advance notification prior to the new departure date. Customers who have received a complimentary Extra Comfort Seat as part of this campaign who are impacted by a Hawaiian Airlines initiated flight and seat change, equipment change, routing change, or flight cancellation are not entitled to compensation or a refund. Customers seated in an exit row must meet the FAA requirements including: Must be willing and able to assist; Must be 15 years of age or older; Adults must not be responsible for children under the age of 15; Must speak English and be able to comprehend the instructions to operate the emergency exit. Hawaiian Airlines reserves the right to move any customer who has purchased an Extra Comfort Seat or from any seat for operational or security reasons. This includes customers who do not meet exit row eligibility requirements.
Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
- Wi-Fi premium access in guestroom and public areas
- Mi-Fi rental – unlimited high-speed internet on the island (One (1) Mi-Fi per room, per stay)
- One (1) 4”x8” photo keepsake and one photo session per room, per stay through Magic Memories, by reservations only between 8am – 6pm
- Unlimited local, long distance, toll free and international telephone calls
- Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily upon consumption
- Adult pool floats (complimentary usage of pool bean bags on a first come, first serve basis)
- Guest activities, yoga, water aquatics, lei making, ukulele lessons, hula lessons
- “Collections of Waikiki” discount booklet
- Children 5 and under Eat FREE at Kai Market breakfast and dinner buffets with one paying adult
- Sea Life Park – buy one, get one free admission
- Complimentary access to RumFire Club nights
- Complimentary usage of phone charging locker
- New game room (shuffleboards, foosball tables, arcade game and Xbox stations)
- Helumoa Hale – free tee pee usage at Helumoa Pool
- One day GoPro rental per room, per stay from AT&T
This charge must be paid by the guests at the hotel at a daily rate of $41.38 USD per room, per day.
#Kids Stay FREE
No charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms. When a child rollaway bed is required, charges apply.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon - Sun (AEST)||9:00 am||5:00 pm|