- 6 Nights in a Partial Ocean View Room
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE#
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Secret Island Full Day Package
- Room Upgrade to a Partial Ocean View Room
- Complimentary Welcome Amenity
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Why We Love It
- Steps From Beautiful Waikiki Beach
- Amazing Infinity Pool
- Close to Shopping and Dining
- Nightly Light Show at the Pool
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 nights in a Partial Ocean View Room
Wake up in paradise at the Sheraton Waikiki Enjoy an incredible night’s sleep on a luxurious king or double bed and experience the perfect Hawaiian retreat in the heart of Waikiki. A Complimentary room upgrade from a Mountain View Room included!
- Return airfares flying Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get two lots of 32kg checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
- Return Airport Transfers
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Hawaii and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers.
- Kids Stay FREE#
Take the kids! Up to 2 children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2000 BONUS Value
- Secret Island Full Day Package With Lunch
Escape the city for a full day of bliss. Think sand, sea and supreme serenity! Secret Island is just a 5-minute sail off the mainland. It boasts stunning horizon views, white sandy shores and clear, calm waters perfect for water sports! Swim, paddle, sunbake and more—the choice is yours here! You will also receive lunch on the Island!
- Complimentary room upgrade from a Mountain View to a Partial Ocean View Room
Nothing says holiday like a free room upgrade! Experience luxury in Waikiki and enjoy a little extra with us. Spread out more and take in incredible views. How good is that!
- Lei Greeting on Arrival
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Complimentary Welcome Amenity
Enjoy this welcome amenity as soon as you’ve checked in to get things started in style. The perfect way to embrace the holiday spirit!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 1 February 2020 – 28 March 2020;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 1 February 2020 – 23 March 2020;
For all alternate dates please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292!
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Partial Ocean View Room –
Relax and enjoy the blue waters of the Pacific from your private balcony. The luxurious room is complete with coffee and tea facilities, an LCD TV with cable and movie channels, Wi-Fi access and a stylish and accommodating bathroom with deluxe full bath amenities.
Ocean Front Room – UPGRADE from only $300 per person!
Enjoy incredible, uninterrupted ocean views from your well-appointed Ocean Front room. Let Hawaiian breezes float in through your balcony doors as you relax amongst your deluxe furnishings and amenities. These rooms feature large comfortable beds with premium linens, coffee makers, LCD TV with cable channels and in-room movies, Wi-Fi, a safe, and full bathroom amenities, including a Toto washlet!
Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
Just a 25-minute drive from the international airport Sheraton Waikiki is the best location in Oahu. Only a short walk from all the live entertainment, fantastic restaurants, and exotic bars of Waikiki, wander the tiki torch-lined streets for a late night shopping spree, indulge in some local delicacies, or learn to surf outside the hotel – The choice is yours at Sheraton Waikiki Hotel! Read more about Sheraton Waikiki Hotel here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Children’s pool with water slide
- Adult only pool
- Poolside bar
- Poppins Child Day Care
- Fitness centre
- Nightly entertainment
- Year-round children’s program
- In-room dining
- Activities desk
- Gift shops
- Concierge services
- Express Check-out
- Cultural activities
- Business centre
- Multiple restaurants and bars
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
^Airfares Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay FREE –No charge for children under 18 when occupying the same room as adult(s) using existing bedding. Crib is complimentary.
Sheraton Waikiki 2019 Daily Resort Charge: Mandatory Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
– WIFI Premium Access in guestroom and public areas
– MIFI Rental – unlimited high speed internet on the Island (1 Mifi per room per stay)
– One (1) 4”x 8” photo keepsake and one (1) photo session per room per stay through Magic memories. By reservations only between 8 am – 6 pm.
– Unlimited local,long distance, toll free and international telephone calls
-Two (2) 500ml bottled waters replenished daily upon consumption
– Adult Pool Floats (complimentary usage of Pool bean bags on a first come, first serve basis)
– Guest activities, Yoga, Water Aquatics, Lei Making, Ukulele Lessons, Hula Lessons
– “Collections of Waikiki” Discount booklet
– Children 5 and under eat free at Kai Market breakfast buffet and from Children’s menu in designated outlet with one paying adult. Children 6-12 eat free from breakfast buffet at Kai Market and designated outlet with one paying adult per child
– Sea Life Park – Buy one, get one free admission
– Complimentary access to RumFire Club nights
– Complimentary usage of phone charging locker
– New Game Room (Shuffleboards, Foosball tables, Arcade Game and Xbox Stations)
– Helumoa Hale – Free Tee Pee usage at Helumoa Pool
– One Day GoPro rental per room per stay from AT&T
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $41.69USD per room, per day.
*Resort Charge inclusions are subject to change.
Secret Island Full Day Package with Lunch – Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|