- 6 Nights in a Historic Garden Room
- Return Flights with 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage^
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE# & Fly From $499**
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Cocktail Seating For 2 at Aha'aina Luau
- Secret Island Full Day Package
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Why We Love It
- Absolute Waikiki Beach Front
- Iconic Luxury Hotel from 1927
- Private Beachfront Cabanas
- Panoramic Views of Diamond Head & Waikiki Beach
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Historic Garden Room
Wake up in paradise and look out at the Coconut Grove from your Historic Garden View Room at the Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort! Enjoy an incredible night’s sleep on a luxurious king or double bed, marvel at the surrounding authentic royal-style décor and experience the perfect Hawaiian retreat.
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu including 2 x 32kg checked luggage & meal per person flying with Hawaiian Airlines^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get two lots of 32kg checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
- Return airport transfers
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Hawaii and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers.
- Kids stay for FREE# & Fly from $499**
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2000 BONUS Value
- Cocktail Seating For 2 at Royal Hawaiian Aha’aina Luau
Feast like royalty at the traditional Hawaiian ‘Aha‘aina, A Royal Celebration! Experience Waikiki’s only oceanfront sit-down vignette dinner show. With cocktail seating tickets for 2 adults, enjoy 2 delicious beverages and spectacular entertainment as entertainers pay homage to the Helumoa, or legendary playground of Hawaiian royalty, where the resort now stands. Celebrating traditional Hawaiian culture, these feasts existed before ‘luau’s’ became the norm. The sacred ground The Royal Hawaiian resort stands hosts a re-enactment of history, in a flurry of food, song, stories and hula. Every Monday and Thursday evenings
- Secret Island Full Day Package With Lunch at Kualoa Ranch
Escape the city for half a day of bliss. Think sand, sea and supreme serenity! Secret Island is just a 5-minute sail off the mainland. It boasts stunning horizon views, white sandy shores and clear, calm waters perfect for water sports! Swim, paddle, sunbake and more—the choice is yours here!
- Lei Greeting
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional, fresh flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth: 28 October – 21 November 2019; 28 January – 2 April 2020; 11 May – 4 June 2020;
Valid for travel ex Brisbane: 24 October – 29 November 2019; 23 January – 5 April 2020; 25 April – 4 June 2020;
*EXCLUSIVE MY HAWAII SPECIAL: KIDS FLY FROM $499 APPLIES TO TRAVEL DURING THE BELOW TRAVEL PERIODS
*Select travel dates and departure cities only.
Valid for travel ex Brisbane: 23 January 2020 – 23 March 2020; 18 May 2020 – 04 June 2020
Valid for travel ex Sydney: 28 January 2020 – 28 March 2020; 20 May 2020 – 28 May 2020
*Subject to availability. Standard kids fare applies to travel outside the above travel periods. Applies to children 2-11 yrs inclusive and infants under 2 yrs occupying a seat for the entire travel. Must be accompanied by adult.
For all alternate dates please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292!
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Historic Garden Room
Wake up in paradise in a Historic Garden View Room. These vibrant rooms overlook the Coconut Grove. Sleep on luxurious King or Double beds, spread out across 30sq. metres of space and enjoy the surrounding authentic Royal-style décor. Historic Garden View Rooms feature a widescreen HD TV, an iPod compatible CD/radio alarm clock, high speed Wi-Fi, a laptop safe, a desk, small table and chairs and a separate bathroom complete with spa-inspired Malie Organics amenities. These rooms offer the perfect, intimate retreat for 2 guests, but up to 4 can be accommodated.
UPGRADE to a Historic Ocean View Room from only $250 per person!
Historic Ocean Rooms boast 30sq. metres of space and showcase classic ambience with stunning views of Waikiki Beach. The interiors are furnished with enchanting décor and feature heritage and indigenous-inspired accents. The bathrooms feature spa-inspired Malie Organic bath amenities and guests can make use of high speed Wi-Fi access, HD TV, coffee/tea facilities and Signature Royal Hawaiian robes. Sleep well on a Luxury Collection King bed and wake up every morning, greeted by the sound of the ocean. Historic Ocean Rooms can accommodate up to 4 adults.
UPGRADE to a Mailani Tower Ocean Front Suite from only $600 per person
Enjoy fresh, modern décor, deluxe comfort and incredible views out across the Pacific Ocean. Mailani Tower Ocean Front Rooms boast a private balcony, chaise lounges, Luxury Collection King or Double beds, free Wi-Fi, HD LCD TV and alarm clocks with iPod compatibility. The bathrooms feature professional grade hairdryers, spa-inspired Malie Organic amenities and TOTO washlet toilets. Wake up in incredible light-filled space and enjoy being surrounded by vibrant local artworks. Mailani Tower Ocean Front Rooms are 33sq. metres and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 adults.
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
Known as the ‘Pink Palace of the Pacific’ The Royal Hawaiian Resort boasts a prime location on the famous Waikiki Beach with an endless list of facilities and services to ensure the perfect Hawaiian holiday. Read more about The Royal Hawaiian here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Cultural activities
- Concierge service
- Valet parking
- Medical services
- Currency exchange service
- Laundry services
- Four restaurants/bars
- Multilingual staff
- 24/7 room service
- Business centre
- Beach access and private beach area
- Swimming pool
- 24/7 front desk
- Childcare services
- Banquet facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Day Spa & Hair/Beauty Salon
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Accommodation – Mandatory Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
– Welcome amenity of signature baked goods from the Royal Hawaiian Bakery (one per room per stay)
– Children 12 and under eat free at Surf Lanai restaurant (one child per paying adult)
– Wireless High Speed Internet Access in guest rooms and public areas
– Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Waikiki (one per room per stay)
– One 4” x 8” photo per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
– One day’s rental of a GoPro Camera through SharpShooter Imaging
– Unlimited local, long distance, toll-free, and international telephone calls
– Two 500mL bottles of water replenished daily (based on usage)
– Collections of Waikiki savings booklet, valid at retail shops, shows, and restaurants throughout Waikiki
– Access to Press Reader’s 5,000 newspapers and magazines in multiple languages
– 20 USD gift card valid at select retail shops at the resort, applicable toward men’s and women’s apparel with 100 USD minimum purchase (not applicable to discounted items)
– 10% off a retail gift box at the Royal Hawaiian Bakery
– 10% off at Abhasa Spa
– Guest activities that include: Fitness classes, Cultural activities and rituals, including lei making, yoga, and hula lessons, Huiwai ocean ritual, and weekly Diamond Head hikes
– 15-minute surfing instruction (sand demonstration)
– Buy one, get one free admission at Sea Life Park
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $43.69USD per room, per day.
*Resort Charge inclusions are subject to change.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
*Kids Fly From $499 Subject to availability. Standard kids fare applies to travel outside the above travel periods. Applies to children 2-11 yrs inclusive and infants under 2 yrs occupying a seat for the entire travel. Must be accompanied by adult.
#Kids Stay FREE: No charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms.
Secret Island Full Day Package – A variety of ocean activities are available at our “Secret Island” on the shores of Kāne`ohe Bay, overlooking the iconic Mokoli`i Island. Test your skills on kayaks or standup paddle boards, or ride a canoe. Enjoy beach volleyball courts, ping pong tables, badminton and horseshoes, or just relax in a hammock with your favorite book. Towels, swim wear/gear recommended.
Please note: Tranfers to Kualoa Ranch are not included in this package, please ask your My Hawaii Specialist if you would like to add Transfers.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|