My Hawaii Package Inclusions
Wake up in paradise and look out at the Coconut Grove from your Historic Garden View Room at the Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort! Enjoy an incredible night’s sleep on a luxurious king or double bed, marvel at the surrounding authentic royal-style décor and experience the perfect Hawaiian retreat. A Complimentary room upgrade included!
With return flights planned for you and two lots of 32kg checked luggage, when you travel with My Hawaii, the only thing you will need to worry about is what to pack before enjoying the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Hawaii and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers. Lei Greeting included too!
With this exclusive My Hawaii package up to two children under 18 can stay for free when occupying the same room as adult(s) using existing bedding.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2250 BONUS Value
Get the most out of your Hawaiian holiday! Do and see more with a 1 day car hire! Experience the island yourself, stick to your own plans and schedule and make your time in Oahu one you will never forget!
Nothing says holiday like a free room upgrade! Live like royalty and enjoy a little extra with us. Spread out more and take in incredible views. How good is that!
Making the most out of your Hawaiian adventure is our top priority! Enjoy these extra inclusions, guaranteed to leave memories for you to remember that will put up a smile on your face when you get back home.
Relaxing at the private resort beach, sipping on tropical cocktails at the poolside bars and indulging in delicious local delicacies is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Use this My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet to see more during your time in Hawaii!
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 24 October – 30 November 2019; 27 January – 17 March 2020;
Add from $300 per person for travel: 18 July – 5 August 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 17 October – 19 November 2019; 28 January – 29 March 2020;
Add from $300 per person for travel: – 22 July – 5 August 2019;
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Historic Garden View Room
Wake up in paradise in a Historic Garden View Room. These vibrant rooms overlook the Coconut Grove. Sleep on luxurious King or Double beds, spread out across 30sq. metres of space and enjoy the surrounding authentic Royal-style décor. Historic Garden View Rooms feature a widescreen HD TV, an iPod compatible CD/radio alarm clock, high speed Wi-Fi, a laptop safe, a desk, small table and chairs and a separate bathroom complete with spa-inspired Malie Organics amenities. These rooms offer the perfect, intimate retreat for 2 guests, but up to 4 can be accommodated.
Historic Ocean Room – UPGRADE from only $250 per person!
Historic Ocean Rooms boast 30sq. metres of space and showcase classic ambience with stunning views of Waikiki Beach. The interiors are furnished with enchanting décor and feature heritage and indigenous-inspired accents. The bathrooms feature spa-inspired Malie Organic bath amenities and guests can make use of high speed Wi-Fi access, HD TV, coffee/tea facilities and Signature Royal Hawaiian robes. Sleep well on a Luxury Collection King bed and wake up every morning, greeted by the sound of the ocean. Historic Ocean Rooms can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Mailani Tower Ocean Front Room – UPGRADE from only $600 per person!
Enjoy fresh, modern décor, deluxe comfort and incredible views out across the Pacific Ocean. Mailani Tower Ocean Front Rooms boast a private balcony, chaise lounges, Luxury Collection King or Double beds, free Wi-Fi, HD LCD TV and alarm clocks with iPod compatibility. The bathrooms feature professional grade hairdryers, spa-inspired Malie Organic amenities and TOTO washlet toilets. Wake up in incredible light-filled space and enjoy being surrounded by vibrant local artworks. Mailani Tower Ocean Front Rooms are 33sq. metres and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
Known as the ‘Pink Palace of the Pacific’ The Royal Hawaiian Resort boasts a prime location on the famous Waikiki Beach with an endless list of facilities and services to ensure the perfect Hawaiian holiday. Read more about The Royal Hawaiian here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Mandatory Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. you must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay FREE: No charge for children under 18 when occupying the same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms. When a child rollaway bed is required, charges apply.
~Pearl Harbour, USS Arizona & Honolulu City Tour: TOUR DESCRIPTION: This unforgettable tour begins with a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors will enjoy the many wonderful exhibits, galleries and displays the centre has to offer. Following your visit to the centre is a memorable tour of the USS Arizona as well as Pearl Harbor, which remains to be the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. This journey continues to the historic National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl, where we honour the many men and women who served in the Armed Forces. This historical landmark offers a backdrop of scenic rolling green hills and lush foliage. We wrap up this experience with a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu, where guests will see the impressive state buildings and learn about the `Iolani Palace (the only Royal Palace on American soil), as well as visit the majestic statue of King Kamehameha (the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Islands). HIGHLIGHTS (*denotes stops made):
– Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor centre, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial.
– National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials that honour America’s veterans
– Hawai`i State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
– `Iolani Palace The official residence of Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
– Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
– Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveller.
– For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
– No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
– Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed. The official bag policy can be found on the National Park Service website, www.nps.gov/valr/planyourvisit/safety.htm .
– Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
– Strollers are not allowed in a movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
– All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
– Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring a light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
– Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
**1 Day Convertible Car Hire: STAR Convertible Car – Ford Mustang or similar. 2 doors, Automatic, Air Conditioned Vehicle. Maxiumum 2 adult, 2 child and 2 small pieces of luggage. Includes:
– Unlimited mileage
– CDW, EP, Sales Tax, State Tax and Airport Fees
– Nil Excess
At My Hawaii we are:
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|