- 8 Nights in an Upgraded Historic Garden View Room
- Return Flights with 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage^
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE#
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona & City Tour
- Complimentary Upgrade to a Historic Garden Room
- 2 x Tickets to Aha'aina Luau
- 1 Day of Convertible Car Hire
Why We Love It
- Absolute Waikiki Beach Front
- Iconic Luxury Hotel from 1927
- Private Beachfront Cabanas
- Panoramic Views of Diamond Head & Waikiki Beach
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 8 Nights in an upgraded Historic Garden View Room
Wake up in paradise and look out at the Coconut Grove from your Historic Garden View Room at the Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort! Enjoy an incredible night’s sleep on a luxurious king or double bed, marvel at the surrounding authentic royal-style décor and experience the perfect Hawaiian retreat. A Complimentary room upgrade included!
- Return full-service economy flights with Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person^
With return flights planned for you and two lots of 32kg checked luggage, when you travel with My Hawaii, the only thing you will need to worry about is what to pack before enjoying the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
- Return airport transfers with Lei Greeting
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Hawaii and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers. Lei Greeting included too!
- Kids stay for FREE#
With this exclusive My Hawaii package up to two children under 18 can stay for free when occupying the same room as adult(s) using existing bedding.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2500 BONUS Value
- 1 day of convertible car hire*
Get the most out of your Hawaiian holiday! Do and see more with a 1 day car hire! Experience the island yourself, stick to your own plans and schedule and make your time in Oahu one you will never forget!
- Complimentary upgrade to a Historic Garden View Room
Nothing says holiday like a free room upgrade! Live like royalty and enjoy a little extra with us. Spread out more and take in incredible views. How good is that!
- 2 tickets to Aha’aina Luau includes 2 drinks and Luau Show~*
- Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona & Honolulu City Tour~
Making the most out of your Hawaiian adventure is our top priority! Enjoy these extra inclusions, guaranteed to leave memories for you to remember that will put up a smile on your face when you get back home.
- Exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet with amazing savings on popular local tours, activities & attractions
Relaxing at the private resort beach, sipping on tropical cocktails at the poolside bars and indulging in delicious local delicacies is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Use this My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet to see more during your time in Hawaii!
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 22 October – 28 November 2019; 25 January – 17 March 2020;
Add from $400 per person for travel: 18 July – 3 August 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 20 October – 3 November 2019; 26 January – 19 March 2020;
Add from $400 per person for travel: 20 July – 5 August 2019;
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Historic Garden View Room
Wake up in paradise in a Historic Garden View Room. These vibrant rooms overlook the Coconut Grove. Sleep on luxurious King or Double beds, spread out across 30sq. metres of space and enjoy the surrounding authentic Royal-style décor. Historic Garden View Rooms feature a widescreen HD TV, an iPod compatible CD/radio alarm clock, high speed Wi-Fi, a laptop safe, a desk, small table and chairs and a separate bathroom complete with spa-inspired Malie Organics amenities. These rooms offer the perfect, intimate retreat for 2 guests, but up to 4 can be accommodated.
Historic Ocean Room – UPGRADE from only $300 per person!
Historic Ocean Rooms boast 30sq. metres of space and showcase classic ambience with stunning views of Waikiki Beach. The interiors are furnished with enchanting décor and feature heritage and indigenous-inspired accents. The bathrooms feature spa-inspired Malie Organic bath amenities and guests can make use of high speed Wi-Fi access, HD TV, coffee/tea facilities and Signature Royal Hawaiian robes. Sleep well on a Luxury Collection King bed and wake up every morning, greeted by the sound of the ocean. Historic Ocean Rooms can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Mailani Tower Ocean Front Room – UPGRADE from only $800 per person!
Enjoy fresh, modern décor, deluxe comfort and incredible views out across the Pacific Ocean. Mailani Tower Ocean Front Rooms boast a private balcony, chaise lounges, Luxury Collection King or Double beds, free Wi-Fi, HD LCD TV and alarm clocks with iPod compatibility. The bathrooms feature professional grade hairdryers, spa-inspired Malie Organic amenities and TOTO washlet toilets. Wake up in incredible light-filled space and enjoy being surrounded by vibrant local artworks. Mailani Tower Ocean Front Rooms are 33sq. metres and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 guests.
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
Known as the ‘Pink Palace of the Pacific’ The Royal Hawaiian Resort boasts a prime location on the famous Waikiki Beach with an endless list of facilities and services to ensure the perfect Hawaiian holiday. Read more about The Royal Hawaiian here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Cultural activities
- Concierge service
- Valet parking
- Medical services
- Currency exchange service
- Laundry services
- Four restaurants/bars
- Multilingual staff
- 24/7 room service
- Business centre
- Beach access and private beach area
- Swimming pool
- 24/7 front desk
- Childcare services
- Banquet facilities
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Day Spa & Hair/Beauty Salon
- Tour/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
Mandatory Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
– Welcome amenity of signature baked goods from the Royal Hawaiian Bakery (one per room
– Children 12 and under eat free at Surf Lanai restaurant (one child per paying adult)
– Wireless High Speed Internet Access in guest rooms and public areas
– Wireless High Speed Internet Access in Waikiki (one per room per stay)
– One 4” x 8” photo per room per stay through SharpShooter Imaging
– One day’s rental of a GoPro Camera through SharpShooter Imaging
– Unlimited local, long distance, toll-free, and international telephone calls
– Two 500mL bottles of water replenished daily (based on usage)
– Collections of Waikiki savings booklet, valid at retail shops, shows, and restaurants throughout
– Access to Press Reader’s 5,000 newspapers and magazines in multiple languages
– 20 USD gift card valid at select retail shops at the resort, applicable toward men’s and
women’s apparel with 100 USD minimum purchase (not applicable to discounted items)
– 10% off a retail gift box at the Royal Hawaiian Bakery
– 10% off at Abhasa Spa
– Guest activities that include: Fitness classes, Cultural activities and rituals, including lei
making, yoga, and hula lessons, Huiwai ocean ritual, and weekly Diamond Head hikes
– 15-minute surfing instruction (sand demonstration)
– Buy one, get one free admission at Sea Life Park
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of $40USD per room, per day.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. you must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay FREE: No charge for children under 18 when occupying the same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms. When a child rollaway bed is required, charges apply.
~Pearl Harbour, USS Arizona & Honolulu City Tour: TOUR DESCRIPTION: This unforgettable tour begins with a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors will enjoy the many wonderful exhibits, galleries and displays the centre has to offer. Following your visit to the centre is a memorable tour of the USS Arizona as well as Pearl Harbor, which remains to be the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. This journey continues to the historic National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl, where we honour the many men and women who served in the Armed Forces. This historical landmark offers a backdrop of scenic rolling green hills and lush foliage. We wrap up this experience with a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu, where guests will see the impressive state buildings and learn about the `Iolani Palace (the only Royal Palace on American soil), as well as visit the majestic statue of King Kamehameha (the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Islands). HIGHLIGHTS (*denotes stops made):
– Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor centre, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial.
– National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials that honour America’s veterans
– Hawai`i State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
– `Iolani Palace The official residence of Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
– Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
– Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveller.
– For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
– No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
– Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed. The official bag policy can be found on the National Park Service website, www.nps.gov/valr/planyourvisit/safety.htm .
– Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
– Strollers are not allowed in a movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
– All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
– Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring a light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
– Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
**1 Day Convertible Car Hire: STAR Convertible Car – Ford Mustang or similar. 2 doors, Automatic, Air Conditioned Vehicle. Maxiumum 2 adult, 2 child and 2 small pieces of luggage. Includes:
– Unlimited mileage
– CDW, EP, Sales Tax, State Tax and Airport Fees
– Nil Excess
~*Aha’aina Luau: Every Monday and Thursday evenings, The Royal Hawaiian, a Luxury Collection Resort, pays homage to Helumoa, the legendary playground of Hawaiian royalty where the resort now stands, with a modern interpretation of the traditional Hawaiian feast called ‘Aha‘aina, A Royal Celebration.Waikiki’s only oceanfront sit-down vignette dinner show is a culinary and sensory celebration, commemorating Hawaiian culture and transforming the traditional island experience in grand Royal Hawaiian style. Before ‘luaus’ there were ‘Aha‘aina’—a feast of food, mele (song) and hula. In ancient times the Hawaiian people came together to celebrate momentous occasions, these gatherings were called ‘Aha‘aina (which translates to gathering for a meal). The Royal Hawaiian is located on sacred grounds and we have created a modern, yet timeless Aha ‘Aina to honor the land’s majestic history through food, song, stories, hula, and culture—a true celebration of The Royal and its heritage. Reservations may be made with Central Dining Reservations at 1-808-921-4600 or [email protected] – subject to availability.
– Cocktail Seating
– (2) beverages, including beer, wine, cocktail, and non-alcoholic beverages
– Spectacular Entertainment
*DATE & TIME: Every Monday and Thursday Evening from 5:30pm to 8:00pm, Check-in begins at 5:00pm. Cocktail Seating begins at 6:30pm.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|