My Hawaii Package Inclusions
Let the experts arrange your Hawaiian travel! With return flights planned for you and two lots of 32kg checked luggage when you travel with My Hawaii, the only thing you will need to worry about is what to pack before enjoying the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Hawaii and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers that included Lei greeting too!
Kuhio Beach Grill’s popular breakfast buffet is served seven days a week. In addition to classic favourites, Hawaii delicacies such as Haleiwa Waffle with Coconut Two Ways, Housemade Corned Beef Hash and fresh local fruit are served.
Planning a holiday can be expensive, especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, taking the kids won’t blow the budget! All children aged 17 & under can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilising existing bedding.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2000 BONUS Value
Nothing says luxury like a free room upgrade! Live like a VIP and enjoy a little extra with us. Spread out more and take in incredible views. How good is that!
A holiday on Oahu wouldn’t be complete without this iconic tour. Visit the USS Arizona Memorial and pay tribute to those involved in the bombing of Pearl Harbour. See Downtown Honolulu and a range of historic sites and travel in style in a Royal Star vehicle!
Enjoy US$150 dining credit to spend on whatever you like at Kuhio Beach Grill, Moana Terrace and Room Service!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 17 October – 19 November 2019;
Add from $100 per person for travel: 22 July – 31 August 2019; 28 January – 18 March 2020;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 24 October – 30 November 2019;
Add from $100 per person for travel: 18 July – 24 August 2019; 27 January – 16 March 2020;
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Relish stunning vistas and luxury accommodation from your Ocean View Premium Room at Marriott Waikiki. Located in the Kealohilani Tower, this 38sq. metre room prioritises comfort with air-conditioning, pillowtop bedding, room service, mini-refrigerator, flat-screen TV and top-quality Wi-Fi. Inside, make use of your working desk, laze on your sofa and enjoy your complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. Alternatively, delight in the tropical Hawaiian breeze from your private balcony!
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
You’ll know you’ve made the right choice to stay at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa from the moment you lay eyes on it! Standing tall in the heart of Waikiki, this newly renovated resort is the perfect setting for your Hawaiian holiday. A short leisurely stroll will get you to the ocean in less than 5 minutes; there are boutique shops, cafés, and restaurants just across the road; and majestic Diamond Head is just 800 metres away! Read more about Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
**Accommodation: Mandatory Charge: Resort Charge and inclusions are subject to change. This charge will be paid directly to the
Hotel by the guest.
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of USD$37 plus tax, per room, per stay.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check in. Please refer to the airline for fees.
Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued atleast 72 hours prior to departure..
#Kids Stay FREE: There is no charge for up to 2 children aged 17 years and younger in existing bedding, occupying the same room with their parents or guardians.
~Pearl Harbour, USS Arizona & Honolulu City Tour: TOUR DESCRIPTION: This unforgettable tour begins with a visit to the USS Arizona Memorial, where visitors will enjoy the many wonderful exhibits, galleries and displays the center has to offer. Following your visit to the center is a memorable tour of the USS Arizona as well as Pearl Harbor, which remains to be the largest visitor attraction on Oahu. This journey continues to the historic National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl, where we honor the many men and women who served in the Armed Forces. This historical landmark offers a backdrop of scenic rolling green hills and lush foliage. We wrap up this experience with a narrated tour of downtown Honolulu, where guests will see the impressive state buildings and learn about the `Iolani Palace (the only Royal Palace on American soil), as well as visit the majestic statue of King Kamehameha (the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Islands). HIGHLIGHTS (*denotes stops made):
– Pearl Harbor & USS Arizona Memorial* Includes a movie of the Japanese attack on December 7th, World War II museums, an audio tour of the visitor center, exhibit galleries, and displays as well as a shuttle boat ride to the USS Arizona Memorial.
– National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific at Punchbowl Lined with a variety of memorials that honor America’s veterans
– Hawai`i State Capitol Grounds include the Eternal Flame, Korean & Vietnam War Memorials, Liberty Bell and more
– `Iolani Palace The official residence of the Hawaii’s last reigning monarch and the only royal palace in the United States
– Honolulu City Hall Known as Honolulu Hale (building) is on the National Register of Historic Places. The site of the chambers of the Mayor of the City & County of Honolulu and the Honolulu City Council
– Kawaiaha`o Church The Westminster Abbey of the Pacific Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler.
– For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches.ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
– No personal items can remain on the Roberts Hawaii bus.
– Due to security requirements at the USS Arizona Memorial, bags, and purses are not allowed. The official bag policy can be found on the National Park Service website, www.nps.gov/valr/planyourvisit/safety.htm .
– Cameras are permitted. No camera bags allowed.
– Strollers are not allowed in movie theatre, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
– All Admissions to activities on tour are included.
– Guests should wear comfortable walking shoes and may want to bring light jacket in case there is rain at the Pearl Harbor.
– Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of Roberts Hawaii.
*150 Dining Credit:
▪ Dining Credit is applicable to Kuhio Beach Grill, Moana Terrace and Room Service.
▪ Dining Credit has no cash value.
▪ Unused or Underused Dining Credit is not refundable.
▪ Certain Outlet exclusions may apply
▪ Dininig Credit may not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages.
▪ Details of Dining Credit are subject to change.
At My Hawaii we are:
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|