- 6 Nights in an Ocean View Room
- Return Flights including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers
- Kids Stay FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- Complimentary Room Upgrade from City View
- One Day Use of Classic Pool Cabana
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out
- USD50 Dining Credit
Why We Love It
- Breathtaking Views of Waikiki Beach
- Located on Waikiki's Beachfront Street
- Enjoy Cultural Activities During Your Stay
- Home to Relaxing Poolside Cabanas
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Ocean View Room**
Enjoy spectacular views of Waikiki Beach for 6 nights in your Ocean View Room! Wake up in the morning and sip your coffee from your private balcony, let the light circulate through the rooms floor-to-ceiling windows, and relax in your own bath tub.
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu flying Hawaiian Airlines including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person^
Let the experts arrange your Hawaiian travel! With return flights planned for you and two lots of 32kg checked luggage when you travel with My Hawaii, the only thing you will need to worry about is what to pack before enjoying the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
- Return airport transfers
Spend more time enjoying the beauty of Hawaii and less worrying about organising a taxi at the airport! When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, you will avoid that stress by being able to get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers!
- Kids stay for FREE#
Planning a holiday can be expensive, especially when children are involved. When selecting this exclusive My Hawaii package, taking the kids won’t blow the budget! All children aged 17 & under can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilising existing bedding.
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$2000 BONUS Value
- Complimentary room upgrade to an Ocean View Room
Nothing says luxury like a free room upgrade! Live like a VIP and enjoy a little extra with us. Spread out more and take in incredible views. How good is that!
- One Day Use of Classic Pool Cabana
Need a rest day after all of your exciting Hawaiian adventures? Two people can spend a day relaxing at the cabana! Enjoy some quiet time and feel refreshed, rejuvenated and ready to take on Hawaii again.
- Early Check-In and Late Check-Out (based on availability)
Forget carting your luggage around after a long flight while you wait for check-in to open – enjoy an early check-in upon arrival at the resort! Stay a little longer at the end of your stay with a late check-out. Take your time and make the most of one last lazy breakfast, take a dip in the pool and pack all of your things, completely stress-free!
- US$50 Dining Credit* (per room, per stay)
Enjoy US$50 resort credit to spend on whatever you like at Kuhio Beach Grill, Moana Terrace and Room Service!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 21 August – 3 September 2019; 17 october – 11 November 2019; 24 November – 3 September 2019; 28 January – 18 March 2020;
Add from $200 per person for travel: 22 July – 20 August 2019;
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 21 August – 3 September 2019; 24 October – 11 November; 27 January – 16 March 2020;
Add from $200 per person for travel: 18 July – 20 August 2019;
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Ocean View Room
Relish stunning vistas and luxury accommodation from your Ocean View Room at Marriott Waikiki. Located in the Kealohilani Tower, this 38sq. metre room prioritises comfort with air-conditioning, pillowtop bedding, room service, mini-refrigerator, flat-screen TV and top-quality Wi-Fi. Inside, make use of your working desk, laze on your sofa and enjoy your complimentary tea and coffee making facilities. Alternatively, delight in the tropical Hawaiian breeze from your private balcony!
Upgrade your stay to an Ocean View Premiem Room and really soak up all that this central Waikiki resort has to offer. Wake up on luxurious pillow top beds to take in stunning ocean views over Waikiki Beach. Let tropical breezes float in through your balcony doors, enhancing the experience provided by the island-inspired décor of the room! These rooms come in either King or Double configurations and can accommodate up to 4 guests. Spread out and enjoy free Wi-Fi, a 37-inch TV, satellite/cable channels, CNN, ESPN, pay-per-view movies, and a desk, couch and chair on which to make use of it all! This room is 32sq. metres & sleeps up to 4 guests.
– Buffet breakfast daily
– $100USD Dining Credit (per room)
– Pearl Harbour, USS Arizona and Honolulu City Tour
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
You’ll know you’ve made the right choice to stay at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa from the moment you lay eyes on it! Standing tall in the heart of Waikiki, this newly renovated resort is the perfect setting for your Hawaiian holiday. A short leisurely stroll will get you to the ocean in less than 5 minutes; there are boutique shops, cafés, and restaurants just across the road; and majestic Diamond Head is just 800 metres away! Read more about Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Two outdoor pools
- Poolside terrace
- Day spa
- Five restaurants
- Shopping arcade
- 24/7 fitness centre
- Daily cultural activities
- Childcare facilities
- 24/7 front desk
- Concierge service
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Tour desk
- Valet service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car desk
- Ice machines
- Currency exchange
- Meeting and events rooms
- Wedding services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
**Accommodation: Mandatory Charge: Resort Charge and inclusions are subject to change. This charge will be paid directly to the
Hotel by the guest.
- – Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions
- – Two (2) complimentary reusable water pouches
- – Fitness Classes and Cultural Classes
- – Enhanced High-Speed in-room internet access
- – 60-minutes US and International phone calls
- – Unlimited Blue-Ray DVD rental
- – PressReader eNewspaper
- – Complimentary introductory scuba diving or snorkeling lesson for one person from Aqua Zone (reservations required, and limited to person 12 years and older for scuba and 4 years and older for snorkeling)
- – $25.00 off or 20% discount per purchase at Jade Tree Jewelry Shop
- – $10.00 off per person for any Paddleboard or Surf Lesson from Pro Surf School Hawaii
- – 20% discount on all purchases at Eri Moni Store
- – 10% discount on snorkeling trips with Aqua Zone
This charge will be billed directly to all guests, at a daily rate of USD$37 plus tax, per room, per stay.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check in. Please refer to the airline for fees.
Please be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day or arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued atleast 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay FREE: There is no charge for up to 2 children aged 17 years and younger in existing bedding, occupying the same room with their parents or guardians.
*DINING CREDIT T&C’s:
- Dining Credit is applicable to Kuhio Beach Grill, Moana Terrace and Room Service.
- Dining Credit has no cash value.
- Unused or Underused Dining Credit is not refundable.
- Certain Outlet exclusions may apply
- Dininig Credit may not be used to purchase alcoholic beverages.
- Details of Dining Credit are subject to change.
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|