- 6 Nights in an Ocean View Premium Room
- Return Flights Including 2 x 32kg Checked Luggage
- Return Airport Transfers with Lei Greeting
- Kids Stay FREE
Exclusive Bonus Value
- USD $150 Dining Credit
- Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
- Waived Extra Person & Rollaway Bed Charges
- Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Why We Love It
- Breathtaking Views of Waikiki Beach
- Located on Waikiki's Beachfront Street
- Enjoy Cultural Activities During Your Stay
- Home to Relaxing Poolside Cabanas
My Hawaii Package Inclusions
- 6 Nights in a Ocean View Premium Room**
Look out towards Waikiki Beach and catch a stunning view of the ocean from the balcony of your Ocean View Premium Room! Rest easy atop your king or double bed and snack on room service amongst your island-inspired décor. Tune into movies and stay connected with free WiFi during your stay at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa!
- Return full-service economy flights to Honolulu including 2 x 32kg checked luggage per person flying with Hawaiian Airlines^
Travel is made so much simpler with return flights planned for you. With this package you’ll also get two lots of 32kg checked luggage so the only thing you’ll need to do is work out what to pack and enjoy the Hawaiian Airlines experience!
- Return Airport Transfers
The last thing you want to do after a long flight is rush through the airport to join a long queue for a taxi. With My Hawaii, you won’t have to! Get to and from your accommodation with return airport transfers and holiday stress-free!
- Lei Greeting on Arrival
Feel at home immediately upon arrival as you’re welcomed with a traditional flower lei. Enjoy this customary symbol of love and friendship as its draped around your neck—an authentic island-style greeting to start your holiday!
- Kids Stay FREE#
Take the kids! Up to 2 children under the age of 18 can stay for free when sharing a room with parents and utilizing existing bedding!
Valid for travel
For travel dates & surcharge information, please see the Travel Dates tab.
$1250 BONUS Value
- US$150 Dining Credit* (per room, per stay)
Enjoy US$150 resort credit to spend on whatever you like at Kuhio Beach Grill, Moana Terrace and Room Service!
- Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
This full day tour will show you everything that makes Oahu the “Heart of Hawaii”. Experience the stunning Oahu scenery, culture and history by visiting sites like Diamond Head Crater, Hanauma Bay, Nu’uanu Pali Lookout and much more!
- Waived Extra Person Charges
The more the merrier! Enjoy your holiday with friends or family with this exclusive inclusion to bring up to 2 more adults with you, with no extra person charges! Holiday with loved ones with this incredible bonus value extra!
- Complimentary Ala Moana Center Premier Passport Voucher
Ready for some retail therapy? My Hawaii guests receive exclusive offers and promotions at Ala Moana Center, the world’s largest open-air shopping centre! With over 350 stores and more than 160 dining options, you’ll be able to flip through your complimentary Premier Passport and load up with all the goodies you can, for much less!
- My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet
Relaxing by the pool, sipping on drinks by the bar and sweating it out at the fitness centre is great but why not get more out of your Hawaiian holiday?! Do and see more with this exclusive My Hawaii Tour Voucher Booklet and make your time in Hawaii one you will never forget!
Valid for travel ex. Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth – 1 February 2020 – 28 March 2020; 26 May 2020 – 06 June 2020
Add from $100 per person for travel – 22 July 2020 – 13 August 2020
Valid for travel ex. Brisbane – 1 February 2020 – 24 March 2020; 26 May 2020 – 06 June 2020
Add from $100 per person for travel – 22 July 2020 – 13 August 2020
For all alternate dates please call a specialised My Hawaii consultant on 1300 004 292!
*Peak Travel dates available, surcharges may apply.
Stay in the Ocean View Premiem Room and really soak up all that this central Waikiki resort has to offer. Wake up on luxurious pillow top beds to take in stunning ocean views over Waikiki Beach. Let tropical breezes float in through your balcony doors, enhancing the experience provided by the island-inspired décor of the room! These rooms come in either King or Double configurations and can accommodate up to 4 guests. Spread out and enjoy free Wi-Fi, a 37-inch TV, satellite/cable channels, CNN, ESPN, pay-per-view movies, and a desk, couch and chair on which to make use of it all! This room is 32sq. metres & sleeps up to 4 guests.
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
You’ll know you’ve made the right choice to stay at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa from the moment you lay eyes on it! Standing tall in the heart of Waikiki, this newly renovated resort is the perfect setting for your Hawaiian holiday. A short leisurely stroll will get you to the ocean in less than 5 minutes; there are boutique shops, cafés, and restaurants just across the road; and majestic Diamond Head is just 800 metres away! Read more about Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa here!
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
- Two outdoor pools
- Poolside terrace
- Day spa
- Five restaurants
- Shopping arcade
- 24/7 fitness centre
- Daily cultural activities
- Childcare facilities
- 24/7 front desk
- Concierge service
- Dry cleaning and laundry service
- Tour desk
- Valet service
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car desk
- Ice machines
- Currency exchange
- Meeting and events rooms
- Wedding services
Valid for new bookings only. Prices are correct at time of publication and are subject to change, cancellation or withdrawal without notice. Accommodation is subject to availability. Insurance is not included and is strongly recommended. All prices are in Australian Dollars per person twin share unless stated otherwise. Charges may apply for changes or cancellations to your holiday.
**Mandatory Daily Resort Charge and Inclusions:
Two (2) Reusable Water Bottles per Paid Resort Charge
Cultural/fitness classes Daily
Enhanced high Speed Internet Access
60 Minutes Long Distance/International Calls Daily
Unlimited Blue Ray/DVD Rental
Press Reader Unlimited Digital Newspapers and Magazines
One (1) Introductory Scuba Diving or Snorkeling Lesson
$25 Off or 20% Per Purchase at Jade Tree Jeweler Store
$10 off per person on a surf/paddleboard
20% Off at Eri Moni
10% Discount on Snorkeling Trips with Aqua Zone
Welcome Lei Greeting
This charge will be billed directly to the guests at the Hotel at a daily rate of $43USD per room, per day.
*Inclusions subject to change without notice.
^Airfares are based on the best available airfare at time of publication and are subject to availability & change. Flights may not be direct or operate daily. Air surcharges apply during Australian school holidays and other peak travel periods. Maximum stay 3 months. Applicable charges will apply for changes. Tickets are non-refundable at all times. Domestic connecting airfares from Melbourne/Adelaide/Perth include 2 x 32 kg baggage allowance (normal onboard facilities apply). Domestic flights within Hawaii do not include luggage unless part of a Hawaiian Airlines International ticket. Baggage is payable directly upon check-in. Please refer to the airline for fees. Please Be aware you MUST have 6 months validity on your passport on day of arrival back into Australia. You must also have a valid ESTA visa issued at least 72 hours prior to departure.
#Kids Stay FREE: No charge for children under 18 when occupying same room as adult(s) and using existing beds in rooms.
Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour – TOUR DESCRIPTION: Let us show you the wonders and beauty that makes Oahu the “Heart of Hawaii”. This complete full day tour is the perfect way to experience Oahu’s most scenic sights, unique culture and rich history. From Diamond Head Crater along the southern coast to the famous surfing beaches of the North Shore, you’ll take in a landscape that includes lush mountains and sparkling, turquoise waters. You’ll also stop at some fascinating locales. Due to limited availability, we require that ADA vehicle reservations be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to date and time of service. Roberts will make all reasonable attempts to accommodate the needs of the disabled traveler. For electric wheelchairs or scooters: The combined weight of the wheelchair and guest cannot exceed 500 lbs, the maximum width of the wheelchair cannot exceed 29 inches. Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tram tour is ADA accessible.
HIGHLIGHTS: An experienced tour driver will provide a complete overview of all the scenic points that the “Heart of Hawaii” has to offer. Some of the featured sites include: (*Denotes a stop)
– Diamond Head Hawaii’s most recognized landmark
– Exclusive Kahala Estates Hawaii’s Gold Coast
– Hanauma Bay* Formed within a volcanic cone, this marine ecosystem offers specatular views (Closed on Tuesday’s)
– Halona Blowhole Lookout * Where a volcanic lava tune propels water up to the sky
– Waimanalo Town Known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries
– Nu`uanu Pali Lookout* With panoramic views of the coast line to the sheer mountains veiled by the clouds
– Byodo In Temple* Commemorates the 1st Japanese immigrants to Hawaii
– Kualoa Ranch* Enjoy the Legends and Legacy Tram ride around one of the most sacred places on the island
– La`ie Hawaii Mormon Temple Contains breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more
– North Shore Surfing Beaches The surfing mecca that attracts surfers from around the world for the massive winger waves and Hollywood for the 7 miles of picturesque beaches
– Dole Plantation* Visit Hawaii’s Pineapple Experience, see pineapples from all over the world and try the delicious Dole Whip soft serve ice cream
Talk to an Expert
At My Hawaii we are:
- Hawaii Holiday Experts
- Based in Australia
- Passionate and professional
- Here for you every step of the way
- Keen to find you the best deal
- Ready to answer all your Hawaii questions
|Mon to Thurs||8:30 am||6:00 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am||5:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am||4:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am||4:00 pm|