Pride of America
Pride of America
Pride of America was built in 2005. She underwent a multi-million dollar refurbishment in the spring of 2016 and is the only cruise ship sailing year-round in Hawaii. The Pride of America can accommodate 2,186 passengers. She offers a 7 night Hawaiian cruise starting on Oahu and visiting the islands of Hawaii, Maui and Kauai. Boasting a stunning interior along with 16 dining options, 12 bars and lounges and a health and fitness centre, the newly renovated NCL Pride of America has amazing facilities and top quality service. Relax as you sail towards your next island destination. The generous top deck includes 2 swimming pools and 6 hot tubs. It’s the perfect location to sit back and enjoy the breathtaking views, fresh ocean breeze and famous Hawaiian sunsets.
If this sounds like your perfect holiday to Hawaii, give us a call now on 1300 004 292!
Why we love it
- Ultimate Beverage Package Included
- Free Cabin Upgrade to Mid-Ship Inside Cabin
- Voted Best Hawaiian Cruise Itinerary
- Over 100hrs in Port Through 4 Main Hawaiian Islands
- Various Dining Options, Bars & Lounges
- Various On-Board Activities
- Spa Treatments including facials, massages, manicures, pedicures & much more
- Onboard Shopping
Please Note: Some resort facilities may incur additional charges.
Mid-Ship Inside Cabin
Stay in a mid-ship inside cabin during your voyage for the ultimate comfort and relaxation. Inside these staterooms, find two lower beds that can be converted into a queen-size bed. Due to location, you will have easy access to all the amazing activities and ship facilities onboard. These rooms can accommodate 2-4 people, and are 132sq. ft in size.
Things to Do On Board
- Entertainment: Lights, Camera, Music! , Vegas! The Show
- Activities: Basketball/Volleyball, Blast Off Video Arcade, Deck Games, Entourage, Golf Driving Net, Hollywood Theatre, Hot Tubs, Internet Centre, Jogging/Walking Track, Kai Clothing, Mandara Spa & Salon, Oasis Pool , Photo Gallery, SS America Library , Santa Fe Fitness Centre, Shuffles Card Room , South Beach Pool , Splash Academy , The Chapel , The Conservatory
- Spa Treatments Available: Acupuncture, Botox, Bamboo Massage, Body Composition Analysis, Couples Massage, Elemis Absolute Spa Ritual, Elemis Aroma Spa Seaweed Massage, Elemis Aroma Stone Therapy, Elemis Body & Face Sensation, Elemis Deep Cleanse Grooming Treatment with Shave, Elemis Deep Tissue Muscle Massage, Elemis Express Shave, Elmis Oxydermy Facial, Elemis Pro-Collagen Grooming Treatment with Shave, Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Facial, Elemis Skin IQ for Men, Elmis Skin Specific Facial, Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial, Elemis Urban Cleanse Facial, Epic 24 Karat Facial, Exotic Lime & Ginger Salt Glow, Fire & Ice Manicure, Go SMILE Tooth Whitening Treatment, Ionithermie Cellulite Reduction Treatment, Ionithermie Cheek Lift, La Therapie Hydralift Facial, La Therapie OxyPolish Facial, Nutritional Consultation, Nutritional Consultation, Perlane Marionette Lines, Perlane Smile Lines, Personal Training, Restylane Lip Enhancement, Restylane Lip Lines, Swedish Massage, Triple Oxygen Treatment by Bliss
- Onboard Shopping: Island Treasures, Na Hoku, Newbury Street Shops, SoHo Art Gallery
I think everyone needs to do one Hawaiian cruise in their lives – for the simple reason you have the ability to check out each island cruise line stops at to see which island you like best, this is a taste of which island may want to go back to, however, there’s just one cruise line in the game and that’s NCL.
My Hawaii Exclusive Luxury Holiday Packages
Our travel experts have done the research to handpick only the finest resorts in Hawaii based on quality, service, and location.
If we wouldn’t stay there, you won’t find it at My Hawaii!
Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort & Spa
In the heart of Waikiki The Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach is the perfect location to experience this Hawaiian coastal city.
Sheraton Princess Kaiulani
Unwind in comfort at the Sheraton Princess Kaiulani offering a range of facilities to compliment the perfect holiday.
Queen Kapiolani Hotel
Experience the magic and beauty of Waikiki Beach at the Queen Kapiolani Hotel.
Moana Surfrider, A Westin Resort & Spa
Stay in Hawaii’s legendary landmark, ‘The First Lady of Waikiki’ and wake up to the crashing waves on Waikiki Beach.
Sheraton Waikiki Hotel
Prime location for visiting attractions, shopping, beach activities and more, the Sheraton Waikiki Hotel is ideal for all.
Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Experience the accommodating Hawaiian hospitality at Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa located on the beachfront of Waikiki.
Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort
Try the award-winning guest experiences for yourself at beach-goers dream Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort.
Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort
Experience the Hawaiian warmth and charm in this Waikiki Beachfront resort, Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort.
Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach
Chic, luxurious and ideal for all. Embrace Pacific Ocean views, dine, explore and be entertained here!
The Royal Hawaiian, A Luxury Collection Resort
Holiday like a king or queen at the 5 star Royal Hawaiian Resort overlooking world-famous Waikiki Beach.
The Modern Honolulu
Discover Honolulu’s only full-service lifestyle hotel and enjoy contemporary luxury at its absolute best!
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort & Spa
Direct beach access, exotic wildlife, restaurants, kids club, golf nearby and more! This is Maui paradise at its best.
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa
Paradise waits on the oceanfront in Maui! Enjoy 23 acres of tropical bliss, pools, bars, golf and more!
Standing command over the Ala Wai Yacht Harbour, the Prince Waikiki is bold, modern and close to everything!
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay
Enjoy superb oceanfront splendour, volcanic views & ultimate luxury at this sprawling Kona Coast resort. This is the perfect…
Ala Moana Hotel by Mantra
Located next to the world-famous Ala Moana Centre, discover the best of Downtown Honolulu when you stay at Ala Moana Hotel!
Mauna Kea Beach Hotel
Immerse yourself in private beach life at its finest at Mauna Kea Beach Resort located on the north-west of Hawai’i Island.
Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel
Experience your own paradise at Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel situated on The Island of Hawaii.
Waikiki Beachcomber by Outrigger
Stay just 300 steps away from the beach, enjoy live entertainment and shop with ease in the heart of Waikiki.
The Westin Nanea Ocean Villas, Ka’anapali
Holiday in style at the luxurious, newly built Westin Nanea Ocean Villas situated on the beach in Ka’anapali on Maui island.
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
Set on the beachfront of Keoneloa Bay on Kauai and nestled in amongst gorgeous tropical gardens you’ll find Grand Hyatt Kauai.
Park Shore Waikiki
Enjoy stunning views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean at the conveniently located Park Shore Waikiki - right on the beach!